Instead of four-day work weeks, maybe we should be talking about 10-month work years

Windwaver

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Possible for 4 days work week if the working hours extend ..... [sly]

Maybe like 8.00am to 6.30pm or 7.30am to 6.00pm :slow:

Some days already working like that but still 5 days a week :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
19 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I remembered Sharon Au said this when she work in France. I think in my life time will not see it happening in Singapore..

I just wish idiot people know when the definition of urgent or important.. this will drastically reduce the amount of unwanted call/msg! whahahahahahhaha..

To some people esp bosses level, there is no difference between urgent and important de. These people work 24/7 on 365 days. Lol. 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Many people would not knock off on time de, sure would stay at least 30 mins to 1 hour after official knock off timing. I also dont know why must like that? Those who can claim OT, usually would even stay back, maybe just to clock OT?!

Hypersonic
(edited)

Please stop arguing and put an end to all this nonsense.

4 day week and 10 months year and 2 hour lunch breaks and absolutely nothing more.

:D

This is how to solve the companies with billions and people with no work issues.

Not to forget top executives from these billion dollar companies complaining about stress and not seeing their kids grow up.

After this I don't want to hear another word of complain from these moaning Minnies.

Edited by Jamesc

46 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I remembered Sharon Au said this when she work in France. I think in my life time will not see it happening in Singapore..

I just wish idiot people know when the definition of urgent or important.. this will drastically reduce the amount of unwanted call/msg! whahahahahahhaha..

Tell me about it...kena once from a taiwanese xmm...4ish on a Friday...approached me frantically n said she needed my help to get this task done urgently...asked her when's her deadline...she said Monday...limpeh nearly throw a fit at her if she's not a sweet xmm...l was rushing my own deadline by 5 that day...later then realised that she knock off work at 5 everyday 😂

I should had asked...你加班还是我家?😁

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Tell me about it...kena once from a taiwanese xmm...4ish on a Friday...approached me frantically n said she needed my help to get this task done urgently...asked her when's her deadline...she said Monday...limpeh nearly throw a fit at her if she's not a sweet xmm...l was rushing my own deadline by 5 that day...later then realised that she knock off work at 5 everyday 😂

Aiyoh this type of TAIWANESE XMM must hold hand to guide her do de! How can u leave her alone neh? whahahahahahaha..

• Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Aiyoh this type of TAIWANESE XMM must hold hand to guide her do de! How can u leave her alone neh? whahahahahahaha..

I can hold anywhere but the hands...they needed to be somewhere else 😁

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

What to do if it is a xmm asking for help, esp if the xmm is strawberry as well. 😅

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

What to do if it is a xmm asking for help, esp if the xmm is strawberry as well. 😅

A colleague working with me at that time to get the same thing done rolled his eyes and said "do her first"

I grinned becos he's supposed to say "do hers first"...but yah, I got it that he also sibeh TL about the non urgent interruption...😁

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Yalor.....  

I started work at 6.30am to 4.30 pm ..... :darkmood:

Sometimes, weekends also have to come back. :=B:

• Shocked 1

Supersonic
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Yalor.....  

I started work at 6.30am to 4.30 pm ..... :darkmood:

Sometimes, weekends also have to come back. :=B:

How come start work so early at 6.30am? You cannot sleep ah? Must be boss level, thats why even sleeping also think of work, so usually would wake up very early one?! Like my boss la, can even send email at wee hours or very early morning, cause heard always insomnia. And even on weekends also keep thinking of work and send email. [sweatdrop] 

Edited by 13177
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

To some people esp bosses level, there is no difference between urgent and important de. These people work 24/7 on 365 days. Lol. 

That’s not boss.

That’s workaholic.

A good leader can prioritises importance of tasks.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 5/17/2022 at 2:26 PM, inlinesix said:

That’s not boss.

That’s workaholic.

Yeah, such leaders extremely hard to come by.

Supersonic
On 5/17/2022 at 2:26 PM, inlinesix said:

That’s not boss.

That’s workaholic.

Good leader which can prioritises importance of tasks as well can manage well and lead difficult to find. I have worked for few companies and i see many of those managers, GM and directors, i always wonder why and how they can reached that level? 😅 Some really cmi and yet sitting so high on top.

Turbocharged
16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Good leader which can prioritises importance of tasks as well can manage well and lead difficult to find. I have worked for few companies and i see many of those managers, GM and directors, i always wonder why and how they can reached that level? 😅 Some really cmi and yet sitting so high on top.

Some are born Ti Gong Kia one lah.. do what oso right! whahahahahahaha.. all the stars are aligned for them..

Some people will say their success is due to hardwork! Knn i never believe loh.. i see many hardworking people still continue to work hard and struggle..

• Praise 1

Supersonic
28 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Some are born Ti Gong Kia one lah.. do what oso right! whahahahahahaha.. all the stars are aligned for them..

Some people will say their success is due to hardwork! Knn i never believe loh.. i see many hardworking people still continue to work hard and struggle..

Success due to work hard? I think more like due to luck. I always find luck is more important than working hard. If you meet the right people, then you would have already more than half succeeded liao. So having to meet right people is all above luck.

• Praise 1

47 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

0 (1).jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3