Number plate

Axela525

11 hours ago, Axela525 said:

Can anybody tell me the number plate is approve type?

SmartSelect_20220518-220801_OneService.jpg

The font confirm fail. The colour theme which has black lettering on yellow background is for lorries or commercial vehicles. Send the pic to LTA.

Turbocharged
12 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

The colour theme which has black lettering on yellow background is for lorries or commercial vehicles.

Ke Yi leh..

image.png.2bade73a42b6d267bf19cff928a70947.png

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
12 hours ago, Axela525 said:

Can anybody tell me the number plate is approve type?

SmartSelect_20220518-220801_OneService.jpg

If you can read and find him, why is it not approve leh? :grin:

Supersonic
37 minutes ago, Axela525 said:

Send to one service...it says passed!!wtf!

SmartSelect_20220518-220825_OneService.jpg

So the reply is from LTA? Looks like anything you feedback to them, surely they would always say approved, acceptable, no issue at all and no action need to be taken if you ask LTA de?! 😅

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So the reply is from LTA? Looks like anything you feedback to them, surely they would always say approved, acceptable, no issue at all and no action need to be taken if you ask LTA de?! 😅

Yup ..it's Euro font very obvious!

On 5/19/2022 at 9:57 AM, Watwheels said:

The font confirm fail. The colour theme which has black lettering on yellow background is for lorries or commercial vehicles. Send the pic to LTA.

No la. Yellow and white background can use for car also. My old car used to have.

I find it better TBH. More visible at night compared to black plate.

• Praise 1

On 5/19/2022 at 9:57 AM, Watwheels said:

wtf😆😆😆😆

(edited)
On 5/20/2022 at 10:25 PM, Benarsenal said:

No la. Yellow and white background can use for car also. My old car used to have.

yes, actually the white and yellow background is reflective (as opposed to the black background which is not reflective), so it should make it more visible at night.

also, it is another way to let you know if the car is coming towards you (if you see the white front plates) or going away from you (if you see the yellow rear plates) .. probably not as obvious in singapore which is not misty or foggy many-a-time but more obvious in places like the UK (which can be misty/foggy) which uses the white/yellow plates ..

Edited by Mooose
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
On 5/20/2022 at 10:25 PM, Benarsenal said:

This yellow and white background car plate is approved in sg, but why there are not many people used le? Even all those new cars from AD, they also use the black background car plate.

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This yellow and white background car plate is approved in sg, but why there are not many people used le? Even all those new cars from AD, they also use the black background car plate.

default from AD seems to be black background unless a buyer specifically requests for white/yellow ..

the only time i recall AD using white/yellow as default for new buyers was C&C when they launched the W210 e class and they did a mass collection for the new owners ..

• Praise 1

Supersonic
16 minutes ago, Mooose said:

default from AD seems to be black background unless a buyer specifically requests for white/yellow ..

the only time i recall AD using white/yellow as default for new buyers was C&C when they launched the W210 e class and they did a mass collection for the new owners ..

But any reason why white/yellow is not favourable?

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

i dont really know hahaha, but some say that it is because it is like taxi - many taxis used white/yellow at one time .. personally i prefer the white/yellow ..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

i would get it is just easier to get the black base with silver pop out lettering. keep stock for 1 part.

↡ Advertisement