Malaysia government to halt export of 3.6 million chickens a month

Tohto

2 minutes ago, therock said:

Ideally a bunch of enterprising Sg folks are allowed to run chicken farms in Batam and import in ourselves 👍 

best prices and efficiency 

no extra ‘taxes’ either ..

These chickens must be Navy seal trained.... Or else all get sea sick and lost half their weight from vomiting by the time they get off the ferry... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

These chickens must be Navy seal trained.... Or else all get sea sick and lost half their weight from vomiting by the time they get off the ferry... 

Feed them sleeping pill first before set sail...but then...we may feel sleepy after makan ayam...😅

Twincharged

Looks like 1july, Malaysian chickens are still not coming. 
had expected them to flip prata earlier. 
no worries, the longer they drag it out, the greater the likelihood others will take their place. 

• Praise 3

7 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Looks like 1july, Malaysian chickens are still not coming. 
had expected them to flip prata earlier. 
no worries, the longer they drag it out, the greater the likelihood others will take their place. 

209A431D-9EEB-49FA-B607-FCC4608ED210.jpeg

(edited)
12 hours ago, inlinesix said:

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2022/06/29/govt-sets-new-chicken-ceiling-price-at-rm940-per-kg

New ceiling price at RM9.40/kg, it means production won't increase and there is little hope of them resuming export.

UMNO prabably calling for a GE soon, so they have to listen to the people since they can't get Malaysians to become vegans. 

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2022/06/29/govt-sets-new-chicken-ceiling-price-at-rm940-per-kg

New ceiling price at RM9.40/kg, it means production won't increase and there is little hope of them resuming export.

UMNO prabably calling for a GE soon, so they have to listen to the people since they can't get Malaysians to become vegans. 

UMNO is infighting now

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Never mind, lets get our chill chicken from indo. Maybe by th time boleh end their fighting. We already sought out with indo t bringin live chicken. Who knows maybe set up live chicken farm in Batam.

• Praise 1

(edited)
15 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Lol the guy wearing designer casual shirts which cost thousands of ringgit. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 2

6 hours ago, therock said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4741983d8d0365971583167812a7df9c.jpeg

She is just being honest and direct here..... 

I don't see our own LTA director or MOT come out to say if COE is expensive, take public transport. 😛

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic

eat less chicken, eat less eggs.

it's good for your health, it's good for your wallet.

you're probably overeating anyways.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Sometimes I see how Chicaboo throw away chicken parts which are expiring I also feel sayang..

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1