COE Bidding – June 2022

Carbon82

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

We should celebrate that we can afford to pay 100k just for the COE.

:D

When I say we I mean my customers.

If they cannot afford I have no business.

So I will never say people that spend 100k for COE

I wish there was more of them.

COE $100k or $200k, to the rich, is irrelevant because  to them it makes no difference to their pocket. To the poor like me, is also irrelevant because i could  not afford after all😅😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

2 hours ago, Scion said:

COE up
petrol up
properties up
food up

what are down?

After reading the results, my 'that' thing down..... :shy:

Heart pain and will be down for a week or two. :ouch-it-hurts:

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Wasted...just renewed insurance and toad tax...should have waited... to fetch good price for my bread and no butter lao pok car...😂

Don't say that!😁

Some breads taste fantastic even without butter.✌️😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

“President”  cough I mean figure head that was not elected by people but parachuted in by pap  should change to Milo van/truck cos she’s Milo ambassador Loh 

We call that a puppet President. So get her a pet van then. 😁 Because she's like PAP's pet.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

time to change car … huat ah!

66CB7EFB-5C47-4CC2-A615-65CC36D5A8AC.jpeg

8E3E053E-25C9-4863-8247-50CC828CADA7.jpeg

Govt just announced civil servants to get salary increments 5% to 14%. No wonder COE chiong gao gao.  😁

• Haha! 3

5 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

SE....don't know when they are telling the truth or boasting 

😄Agreed that's very true; but my friend took up the 6 bid guaranteed coe and got it in one bid, I got my coe from the same SE in one bid too although without guaranteed coe. So I guess the AD bids are quite aggressive.

Hypersonic
7 hours ago, RH1667 said:

YES !!! Cat B $100k !!! 

You got standby FAD? Tok liao tok liao... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
7 hours ago, 13177 said:

The demand is very strong sia! So many rich people in sg. And so many recession proof people in sg.

Open cat also break 100K! Really huat!

Every bid you ask so no break $100k?  Until coe also tulan and say, lim bey this time break the f**king $100k show you.

Ai tok Mai?[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

How would you explain why the demand for cars is higher inspite of the high petrol prices, high car prices, high food prices etc?

I'm guessing the logistic and manufacturing backlogs are clearing up.  Hence, the car dealers have to bid aggressively to secure the COE once the cars arrive.  So this trend is likely to persist for the next few bids.

Turbocharged
(edited)
2 hours ago, SLing said:

How would you explain why the demand for cars is higher inspite of the high petrol prices, high car prices, high food prices etc?

These do not affect the rich.. they generate more wealth than the inflation.. the wealth gap is getting wider especially with the new rich coming in..

we save to buy an apartment.. without a blink they bought the whole building.. 

In my industry the customer just spend.. no need to think de.. big wave small wave they know how to guild through.. i know someone 25 years old just collected his SVJ..

Take a look at Seletar Airport and see the increase number of private jets..

Edited by Ody_2004
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
14 hours ago, Scion said:

COE up
petrol up
properties up
food up

what are down?

Covid lor

Supercharged
11 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

the rich we are talking about are the really really rich. It is not just 1 or 2 million cash in the bank type, we are talking about 50m to 100 m type. Ask a average worker in Singapore to bid against this kind of rich?  That 100K COE to them is just a 50 cents coin in your wallet....

So the super rich can have 3 or 4 cars for even a maid in the house, the average joe can't even afford one. This is not  good for social cohesion. If this continues, there will be a huge surprise in the next election. high wealth disparity is never good for the ruling government. 

I have been looking for this surprise for very long already, in the end it's always no surprise. 😒

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5