Krisflyer Miles Lose Value - use them up now

therock

Twincharged

Our national carrier still have that haolian singaporean mentality. Sometimes it’s good they get taken down a bit.

But alas during Covid when they were hammered, pleaded for many to support them and  my tax’s dollars when to bail them out. only to have them not appreciate frequent fliers loyalty in continuing to fly with them when the borders reopen, but to slap them a bit and probably more jialat in the coming years, as if to say limpeh wanna change the rules then limpeh do so, not happy you walk lor, for sure there will be someone to take your place.
Such haughtiness is typical form our local GLCs. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Anyway, when I do deign to get ass into an aluminium tube of certain death, I support our national carrier by not using them unless someone else is footing the bill. 

Their service is nothing great anyway. Everyone else has caught up, many have surpassed. 

SQ is a paradise as compared to my company's preferred United Airlines - legend has it that the UA cabin aisles were designed to be wider in order to fit their stewardesses.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
41 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

SQ is a paradise as compared to my company's preferred United Airlines - legend has it that the UA cabin aisles were designed to be wider in order to fit their stewardesses.

Anything American is crap. That should go without saying. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Like traveling.. often it is only after going abroad that we appreciate life in SG..

Only after trying other airlines that we will complain less about SIA... it's not perfect, but there are many others which are much worse...

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Pity I don't have an apple. Else I could have a pineapple. 😁

All jokes aside, I hate travelling. I've let so many points expire. That's why I quickly redeemed this pen and free shipping before I luigi any more. 

That's also why I opted for the "normal" Premier Infinite Visa when OCBC was trying to hardsell me the Voyage. Didn't see the point of the latter, and harder to get fee waiver (I'm a real cheapskate). 

BTW, I still use the pen daily. A bit battered and bruised haha. 

IMG_20220608_103402_edit_104330961456996.jpg

Woah. You are using a fountain pen! I try using when I am doing sales, trying to act cool. But nah. my handwritting is ugly. Can't draw beautiful lines. hahaha.

Kudos to your parker!

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Woah. You are using a fountain pen! I try using when I am doing sales, trying to act cool. But nah. my handwritting is ugly. Can't draw beautiful lines. hahaha.

Kudos to your parker!

what do you sell?

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Anyway, when I do deign to get ass into an aluminium tube of certain death, I support our national carrier by not using them unless someone else is footing the bill. 

Their service is nothing great anyway. Everyone else has caught up, many have surpassed. 

i've been saying that for quite some time; but some, including an sq air steward, still insist that they are the best.

happily living in their own bubble. it's ok, i spend my money elsewhere when I feel the product is better.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, therock said:

Like traveling.. often it is only after going abroad that we appreciate life in SG..

Only after trying other airlines that we will complain less about SIA... it's not perfect, but there are many others which are much worse...

there will always be something worse, but sq should get off their high horses of believing that they are the best.

Cannot always be comparing to something worse and then say job well done. compare to people who do better and find out how one can improve instead.

• Praise 3

I just used my miles to redeem a smartwatch. Still got some leftover dunno want to buy what heh.

Honestly, in terms of service, Qatar, Emirates and Turkish Airlines all blow SQ out of the water.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hopes and dreams. 

hear say also airplane to holland 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
6 hours ago, RH1667 said:

hear say also airplane to holland 😁

My piloting skill not bad one hor?  hahaha. 

• Haha! 1

@Benarsenal I am agree with you, I was amazed with Turkish airlines lounge in Instanbul airport. Makes SIA Kris lounge like just a shack. SIA really aiming for high flyers, the regular flyer marginal business class/ premium economy flyer do not get much benefit. 

• Sad 1

On 6/7/2022 at 8:50 PM, Turboflat4 said:

I redeemed the few miles I had in Oct 2020 for a Parker fountain pen. Basically I don't have plans to travel by air. 

You collect pens too? :grin:

• Haha! 1

First class passengers are so much more profitable than biz and "premium" economy so why give them so much perks?

As for "premium" economy its still just economy really.

:D