​😅​Man in China seeks divorce from wife of 16 years after paternity tests reveal 3 daughters he raised are not his children 😅​

DOBIEMKZ

(edited)
2 hours ago, Sosaria said:

If he's still young sure rejoicing. But he's already middle aged and how to restart again, even if he did, his youth is gone; he's already 45

You never see old bull eat young grass(老牛吃嫩草) before? LoL...

45 is still young-ish. Say until he so old.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

You never see old bull eat young grass(老牛吃嫩草) before? LoL...

45 is still young-ish. Say until he so old.

Yah lah, but "powers" waning already where got so sex-tisfied like younger days [laugh] Young grass also won't feel so shiok and high chance he will get a repeat experience of wearing green hat as young wife seeks younger man outside.

If not at 45, then he got just a few more years anyway. Matter of time and it is not much time.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 1

20 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Just divorce the cheater and walk away from the family that is not his. It's not like he has to pay alimony. He is a free man. Sell the house and leave for good. Should be rejoicing, not crying.

easy to walk away from the wife but how to walk away from the kids after so many years? no emotional bond?

• Praise 1

On 6/11/2022 at 8:32 AM, ER-3682 said:

@Watwheels Agreed,1 of them our Funny Actor Chen Jian Bing.😆

He always say,  "五短必有一长", and his stamina on stage is so good that 王雷 said to him " now I know how come young girls also you can tok tio liao!" [laugh][laugh][laugh]

On 6/11/2022 at 9:01 AM, ToyotaShuttle said:

easy to walk away from the wife but how to walk away from the kids after so many years? no emotional bond?

Leave doesnt mean no more contact.

She also criticised Chen for seeking a divorce after discovering their three daughters were conceived with another man.

Yah lah the husband is so unreasonable for wanting a divorce because all 3 kids are not his!

:D

If I find out all 3 of my kids are not mine.

I will hunt down the man or men responsible and make him marry my wife

and keep his new MIL.

Where to go for paternity testing?