Mahathir says M'sia should claim the return of S'pore & Indonesia's Riau Islands

PSP415

Turbocharged
(edited)

Mahathir is irrelevant already, and everyone knows that.  Those applauding him, they know he is talking rubbish.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Now I understand why some prominent people retires in their prime, and leave a good legacy. Refusing to go away after passing his prime will only leave a smelly name for future generation to remember.

• Praise 7

Twincharged
5 minutes ago, Ender said:

Now I understand why some prominent people retires in their prime, and leave a good legacy. Refusing to go away after passing his prime will only leave a smelly name for future generation to remember.

Dr M,want to protect his Son..if he passed away..i think his Son will have trouble.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/ex-pm-mahathir-says-malaysia-should-claim-singapore-and-riau-islands

Stir ah stir ah, he's really full of shxx. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

"The 96-year-old former premier, known for his controversial remarks, was speaking on Sunday at an event in Selangor organised by several non-governmental organisations under the banner Kongres Survival Melayu (Congress for Malay Survival) and titled Aku Melayu: Survival Bermula (I am Malay: Survival Begins)."

Great indeed! No word for "survival " so must still borrow from those evil colonials that cheated them of their land

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/ex-pm-mahathir-says-malaysia-should-claim-singapore-and-riau-islands

Stir ah stir ah, he's really full of shxx. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

Juvenile. Why didnt he do that during that era(federation of malaya)? Oh right, he was still a nobody. But he was 2 time PM and he didnt try. He is putting his left foot in his own mouth.

• Praise 1

isn't it obvious what he said was targeting at Johor Sultan? responding to the complain the sultan made few days ago.

Singapore bo tai bo ji kena drag in, 躺着也中枪  [laugh]

• Haha! 4

Very dangerous statement IMO. Even though he has no power, he still has a lot of influence among his followers.

You never know when someone who follows his ideology may one day come into power and actually act on it. 

Turbocharged

As long as they are mired in squabbling and politicking, corruption and inaction, they will not pose a threat to Singapore's competitiveness.  This is why in a country of two equally strong parties, they will be busy fighting with each other, and left with no time to run the country well.  Good example of a one party country is China and Singapore.

Twincharged

he is the leader of trash talk coming from boleh land. good la. the  more trash is spouted from the politicians or ex politicians, the better it is for SG.

Lets see how close will malaysia will approach the status of Sri lanka over the next decade or so....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Benarsenal said:

Very dangerous statement IMO. Even though he has no power, he still has a lot of influence among his followers.

You never know when someone who follows his ideology may one day come into power and actually act on it. 

People who buy into such outdated and illogical idealogy, are not smart and will never be high achievers.  So don't have to worry that they have the capability to turn their belief into action.

17 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

"The 96-year-old former premier, known for his controversial remarks, was speaking on Sunday at an event in Selangor organised by several non-governmental organisations under the banner Kongres Survival Melayu (Congress for Malay Survival) and titled Aku Melayu: Survival Bermula (I am Malay: Survival Begins)."

Great indeed! No word for "survival " so must still borrow from those evil colonials that cheated them of their land

Their vocab are very limited. Many are borrowed, like introduction, confrontation, immigration, license etc etc, they just change the tail to i or sen. Thus you see intriducsi, confrontasi, immigrasen, lesen etc.

• Haha! 4

1 minute ago, Ingenius said:

People who buy into such outdated and illogical idealogy, are not smart and will never be high achievers.  So don't have to worry that they have the capability to turn their belief into action.

Hard to say ah. Nobody expected Trump to be President also but it happened.

In a corrupt country anything can happen.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I just wondering and hoping when this guy will lie down and not get up leh. Too much nonsense from him

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3