Mahathir says M'sia should claim the return of S'pore & Indonesia's Riau Islands

PSP415

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

And take away the cheap petrol and shopping in JB for Singkies?!? That's blasphemy!😁

woah. then I need to travel 8 hours to Songkhla thailand for the next cheap thing? 🤣 

↡ Advertisement

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

woah. then I need to travel 8 hours to Songkhla thailand for the next cheap thing? 🤣 

not really, if we take over, the HSR will probably be up and running within 5 yrs...you can take the HSR up to the Thailand border😁

• Haha! 1

On 6/21/2022 at 6:18 PM, Arogab said:

Haha, his COE like buy a few extension. Anyway, my MY friends told me, when they cannot perform their expectations, it is those politicians that will stir up other things to distract the people from asking about their expectations. So if they never keep one promise, they will stir other things to distract the people. 

This is MY Boleh aka Boleh Land lah

Dirty tactics used by dishonest people.

• Haha! 1

Remember the case of missing RMAF F5E engine, end up in uruguay,  south america. 

No wonder MAS MH370, make u turn, dey duno. Still wonder if RSAF, did track the planes unusual flight path n warn RMAF N Malaysia civil aviation authorities?

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Sgp will have no peace as long as he still has his last breath. 

you mean we dun have peace now? or his words can shoot missiles or bullets?

who really bother of what he says. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

you mean we dun have peace now? or his words can shoot missiles or bullets?

who really bother of what he says. 

TL with him is no peace to my mind.😆😆😆

Huh?

They have internal unhappiness.... Johor and Sawarak wants to go independent.

https://thediplomat.com/2020/12/borneoexit-independence-for-east-malaysia/

MY minister proposed Bahasa Melayu as 2nd official language for ASEAN.

Then Indon said No!

https://www.todayonline.com/world/indonesian-minister-rejects-malaysian-pms-proposal-malay-be-second-official-language-asean-1864956

Indonesia shift their capital to East Kalimantan. Naming it Nusantara.

Probably wanted to fulfill the vision of greater Indonesia by economic means. 

So M just want to stir the emotion and cause distraction.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, SGCMmadman said:

Remember the case of missing RMAF F5E engine, end up in uruguay,  south america. 

No wonder MAS MH370, make u turn, dey duno. Still wonder if RSAF, did track the planes unusual flight path n warn RMAF N Malaysia civil aviation authorities?

Exactly ……..their aircraft and submarine  parts all can Lelong Lelong one ….. can pakat pakat 1 

(edited)

I have already been explicit about my views regarding the Mad Hatter. Then again, I must take exception to some of what Tan CJ said.

image.png.d72cc21e403ff15a72f86f6c74d43ce7.png

I don't think any one of us agrees with Mad Hatter. We are all rightly derisive of his nonsense.

But why is it wrong to praise some of the Malaysian people for their altruism? A lot of the time, they *are* very generous and patient and helpful. Giving credit where credit is due is important. Recognising our own limitations and being honest about them is also important. And it should not be mindlessly construed as running ourselves down. It should be noted that I personally didn't make any of these statements he's alluding to (I don't really do Facebook or any other social media), so perhaps I lack context. But as a general assertion, I think my argument holds.

And this is a very important point - governments are not necessarily reflective of the people they govern. That applies in Malaysia just as it does in Singapore. So we can be extremely critical of the nonsense Mad Hatter and some of their other ridiculous politicians spew, while recognising the goodness inherent in many of their people. And the same applies here to our government and our people. Whether Tan CJ likes it or not.

And I have no idea what he means by the last line. Oh well. Cue the shrug emoji.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

Then "Melaka" should belong to Indonesia .... :slow:

Parameswara landed in Melaka and Singapura. :we-all-gonna-die:

That time, Malaysia not even formed yet. 

From Wikipedia

Foundation of Malacca[edit]

Parameswara fled north to found a new settlement.[16]: 245–246  In Muar, Parameswara contemplated establishing his new kingdom at either Biawak Busuk or at Kota Buruk. Finding that the Muar location was not suitable, he continued northwards. Along the way, he reportedly visited Sening Ujong (former name of present-day Sungai Ujong) before reaching a fishing village at the mouth of the Bertam River (former name of the Malacca River). This evolved over time to become the location of modern-Malacca Town. According to the Malay Annals, legend has it that the king saw a mouse deer outwitting his hunting dog into the water when he was resting under the Malacca tree. He thought this boded well, remarking, 'this place is excellent, even the mouse deer is formidable; it is best that we establish a kingdom here'. Tradition holds that he named the settlement after the tree he was leaning against while witnessing the portentous event. Today, the mouse deer is part of modern Malacca's coat of arms. The name "Malacca" itself was derived from the fruit-bearing Malacca tree (Malay: Pokok Melaka) scientifically termed as Phyllanthus emblica.[17] Another account on the origin the naming of Malacca elaborates that during the reign of Muhammad Shah (1424–1444), the Arab merchants called the kingdom 'Malakat' (Arabic for 'congregation of merchants') because it was home to many trading communities.

:grin:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

(edited)

lao ma style … 

when he was PM … dont want to challenge and make him looks UGLY

when he was not the PM … stir shit to current PM to claim this claim that … may be claim the entire southeast asia as “malay-land”

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I have already been explicit about my views regarding the Mad Hatter. Then again, I must take exception to some of what Tan CJ said.

image.png.d72cc21e403ff15a72f86f6c74d43ce7.png

I don't think any one of us agrees with Mad Hatter. We are all rightly derisive of his nonsense.

But why is it wrong to praise some of the Malaysian people for their altruism? A lot of the time, they *are* very generous and patient and helpful. Giving credit where credit is due is important. Recognising our own limitations and being honest about them is also important. And it should not be mindlessly construed as running ourselves down. It should be noted that I personally didn't make any of these statements he's alluding to (I don't really do Facebook or any other social media), so perhaps I lack context. But as a general assertion, I think my argument holds.

And this is a very important point - governments are not necessarily reflective of the people they govern. That applies in Malaysia just as it does in Singapore. So we can be extremely critical of the nonsense Mad Hatter and some of their other ridiculous politicians spew, while recognising the goodness inherent in many of their people. And the same applies here to our government and our people. Whether Tan CJ likes it or not.

And I have no idea what he means by the last line. Oh well. Cue the shrug emoji.

I tink he's referring to the blue shirts...😁

• Angry 1

Internal Moderator
16 hours ago, Vratenza said:

not really, if we take over, the HSR will probably be up and running within 5 yrs...you can take the HSR up to the Thailand border😁

Woah. so interesting. hahahah. Shinkansen to Thailand!!!! Maglev train FTW!  

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Yes, I surmised as much. But it's difficult to be certain as he's being so coy. Actually scratch that, let's say "mealy-mouthed" and evasive. But *if* the inference is valid, then he's taking every chance to bash the domestic oppo in a dirty blow, so what makes him better than the gutter politicians up North? 

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yes, I surmised as much. But it's difficult to be certain as he's being so coy. Actually scratch that, let's say "mealy-mouthed" and evasive. But *if* the inference is valid, then he's taking every chance to bash the domestic oppo in a dirty blow, so what makes him better than the gutter politicians up North? 

Maybe he aspired to be ass one whole new level politician...😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

i dun recall blue shirts celebrate bolehland politicians leh. But of course, being a whitie, a 超级白,everything must be true.

• Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Etnt said:

i dun recall blue shirts celebrate bolehland politicians leh. But of course, being a whitie, a 超级白,everything must be true.

Every politician or party has their own usual suspects lah...even kajiao king TKL also have...i mean had...😁

↡ Advertisement