Parkroyal Pickering Apologises For Rejecting Same-Sex Couple’s Request To Hold Wedding

Fcw75

Hypersonic
(edited)

Parkroyal Collection Pickering Apologises For Turning Down Lesbian Couple’s Wedding Request

Prout noted that while Singapore does not recognise same-sex marriages, having a same-sex wedding is not illegal.

https://mustsharenews.com/parkroyal-pickering-reject-couple/?fbclid=IwAR1fHjINLGaB49AmKMxJldvn0IqO_1yGMq-9kkY6f4Mkqd3feT9NNBs0jSU&fs=e&s=cl

Pushing the boundaries?

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Lesbian is sexy. Why not?

Easier to watch women french kiss each other on stage than 2 grown men doing the same? 

Nothing against gay people but i am conditioned to accept 2 women kissing each other but not men doing the same. 😂

• Haha! 11

(edited)

Lesbians no problem. Gays no thanks. I'm all for diversity but my natural instincts say otherwise.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
46 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Hold at Hong Lim park, free some more. If approved.

No need mask too. 😁

• Haha! 2

Tiao kang wan lah. Make a big deal out of it cos of the 377 law. Get attention mah.

Tbh they are a small community. Majority ppl who are straight here wont give a hoot.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Watwheels said:

Tiao kang wan lah. Make a big deal out of it cos of the 377 law. Get attention mah.

Tbh they are a small community. Majority ppl who are straight here wont give a hoot.

377 says cannot poke backside.

2 women use vibrator to poke backside huh?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

377 says cannot poke backside.

2 women use vibrator to poke backside huh?

Grind two pieces of tofu, can? Anyway what are they missing out? Straight couples get to do things like adoption, apply hdb but now 35yo can apply liao. What else they cannot do? What they wanna do just keep it within their community, the rest of us dont need/want to know.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Watwheels said:

Grind two pieces of tofu, can? Anyway what are they missing out? Straight couples get to do things like adoption, apply hdb but now 35yo can apply liao. What else they cannot do? What they wanna do just keep it within their community, the rest of us dont need/want to know.

Open your mind.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Lucky i not the hotel owner, i will say my wish, my hotel, .. limpeh sure kena chase from hong lim to jurong n kena whack by gays. 🤪🤐🙉🙊🙈

• Haha! 6

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Waiting for sg leaders to lead by example. 😁

They have to look at the wind direction. Sometimes test balloon too.

image.png.b26b0e77730ffe4c1030ab84839b66f0.png

Edited by Fitvip
amended

(edited)

The thing is that the hotel wont be the first and last which will reject them.  The hotel manger has to be polite, it is part of his job.

If they can tahan the rejections and not give up. Good luck. I believe some hotel will accept them but hush hush.

I have nothing against them if they had kept a low profile. If they want to be accepted and respected then earn it. Why make this kinda hoo-ha? Get attention?

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 4

If the management does not support same sex marrying, just reject the booking up front, why must apologise? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3