Malaysia's army camps to grow vegetables amid rising prices.

Cheesey74

Twincharged

good la. then next time if they want to follow madhatter's ludicrous claim over singapore, then all we need to face is a bunch in uniforms holding watering cans and chungkols. 🤣

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged

part of physical training mah. to loosen the soil, do bayonet fighting against the ground.

• Haha! 3

He said set up vegetable gardens in army camps, but he did not say the soldiers will manage them mah.  Maybe outsource the farming to residents nearby or have those unfit soldiers take turn to manage.  

I noted this statement, "At least our personnel can focus on their duties of security and defence," said Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein." So the army's core duty is still in security and defence,  not farming.  

But hor,  we better not laugh yet.  In between the lines,  it also means there is a possibility of MY reducing vegetable exports to SG,  or ban exports of vegetables totally hor.  <_<[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Etnt said:

part of physical training mah. to loosen the soil, do bayonet fighting against the ground.

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Soldiers are good at digging trench and shell scrape. Must make full use of the kiao tor skills you know.

Don't pray pray ah, our young soldiers can't even do that, will complain to parents they not train to do low level work.

• Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

our cdo ndu should grow musang King 🙈🙉🙊 

elite force premium crops 😁

Yalor...can use trees for hiding...fruits as ration...husks as booby trap weapons...😁

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Soldiers are good at digging trench and shell scrape. Must make full use of the kiao tor skills you know.

You hide that 2 words very well sia,  so well that it took me like 1 min to realise your double meaning.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I think the younger ones might not understand those 2 words,  have not heard anyone use it in the recent years.  

• Haha! 4

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Yalor...can use trees for hiding...fruits as ration...husks as booby trap weapons...😁

Hahahaha very good idea 👍 

Turbocharged

Like PLA (in the past) or north korea, army deployed to help out with harvesting or farming in collective farms

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

When capture enemy soldiers make them kneel on durians husks and they will sing like a canary.

Ah ah its supposed to be a surprise attack, ah ah our force is 100 strong, ah ah durian so pain on ah ah.

:D

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

You hide that 2 words very well sia,  so well that it took me like 1 min to realise your double meaning.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I think the younger ones might not understand those 2 words,  have not heard anyone use it in the recent years.  

Raising my Hand up. "teeecher, kiao tor is simi meaning?" 

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Long long time ago, my Grandmother told me is this one..

89419686-free-range-pigs-digging-food-in-the-dirt.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

it's dig earth or ground or soil or dirt 😁

• Haha! 1