Cheating husband MIA with son in singapore

Raubern

(edited)

8Zsqk2Q.jpeg

Is just too much for me…I did not want to do this! I’m so tired….

11 years

we met in school n we got together in Kuching.

You go to Singapore study diploma, you ask me to accompany you. I go

After diploma, you ask me work in the same company as you. I go

You said you want to study degree for future good , we work hard to earn money so that u able to continue your study.

Then we got engaged (invited our cousin /relative total of 4 table)

You said you want to study for master In order to go to the higher qualifications, we work hard to earn money and you able to study.

After I got pregnant and you bring me go to jb to sign marriage certificate

No wedding ceremony ,No wedding photos, No dowry

My baby was born 3.5kg naturally. After I gave birth,I am still bleeding after the first sewing . and the second sewing is necessary! The pain is unbearable. I can't breathe for a step or two out of bed (I have asthma)

Bought a house, bought a car while I am pregnant .

5years till now no work, full time housewife taking care of our family

Appreciated past 5 years! Hard working just to earn money for us.

Appreciated the joy/home/love you bring to me and the kid b4 u left to sg

Things changed when left to SG I don’t except u make such a drastic changed

u really make me n the kid suffer n miserable

U break your marriage vow!

On 3/12/2021, He said that He need to enter to Singapore because he need go for interview

and He drive from jb to Singapore.

After entering Singapore , he told me that he need quarantine. The place where the qurrantine was one of his Singaporean female student home who learned violin with him because he said it was free for him to stay in (Compassvale Link) Thank you very much for this female student. I still fb msg her Say thank you to her

mid-December

contact My husband and said I am going to bring back the child to Kuching for schooling + I have a health issue I need medical attention . Because the child is 4 years old still not yet attend school and I’ve been teaching him since he is 3 years old. After that I bring my child back to Kuching.

From 29/12/2021

I try to call just to discuss about the school , unfortunately call cannot get through . also fail to get through to him. He should not forget he has a son and wife waiting for him in Malaysia.

He has absconded for 6 months

My child keeps asking me. Why didn't my father call me? Why didn't my father come to see me. I keep telling my child that his father is working hard in Singapore to earn money.

I take out medical checkup (ultra sound scan /colonoscopy ) and im found out I have health issue here need immediate medical attention. But the phone still can’t even get through.

June is the birthday of the child's father

Just at this time, because of the school holiday, I bring my child to visit JB's house. When I arrived at JB's house, I saw that the door lock is been changed. At that time. I cried out loud! Why so mean! why! why! I had no choice but to take the child to the stay at hotel , the child was tired after the flight.

I thought about it for a long time, decided to enter Singapore to find you. I went to the Singapore Police Station and seek for help . The police dialed your Singapore number which not available and found out from a friend that you were going to Thailand.These days me and my child have been going back and forth from the hotel and Singapore airport wait for the flight from Thailand to Singapore.

Thanks god! My child and I stood at the arrival gate and saw my husband holding hand in hand with his female student walking out wearing couple' clothes. At that moment, my heart hurt and broken. Somemore the girl student was still carrying my backpack.

He said no work for six months! Why don't he go back to malaysia! His family member all in Kuching Malaysia. But have money to spend for Malaysia Trip to Ipoh and Thailand trip .

In these past six months, he don’t even bother to contact me or his son as if we are not related.

In front of him,I asked him to meet us at jb's house to open the new locks and he agreed . I hand over my child to him and telling him to drive him over and I use bus will meet at jb's house 4.30pm Because he has a Singapore car, children don't need to climb on and off from the bus and walk a long way through custom. Is very tiring and dangerous!

In the end, you didn't show up with our child. Where is my child? Please call me CHUA SOON HO (JACKIE CHUA)

let's talk about divorce face-to-face! No need to engage in missing or blocked phone calls! No need to hide! I don't waste your time! Don't waste my time either! In the end, the most hurt is on the child!

Sit down face to face and talk about divorce!

Don't get lost! Stop hiding! please let me go!

Please help me because his number still cannot be contacted and he still refuse to get me in touch I want him to get me to solve this issue once and for all.

car plate SKB3817A white car kia cerato hatchback

https://www.facebook.com/jollyhonghuilin/posts/pfbid022zWe2C9inGtywos89Nfr6h3SeY3pJkBN3HuUu1wfy4FXzo2Bm4Sffy112XFVft56l

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/im-still-your-legal-wife-woman-and-son-surprise-and-confront-husband-alleged-mistress

Edited by Raubern
↡ Advertisement
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 3

She should not have done it Infront of the child.

Hope she can be strong as the child needed her even more now. 

• Praise 3

I am hoping to hear the other side of the coin/story. 

But she is definitely desperate enough to use social media to corner him, forcing a response. 

Haiz. The only real innocent party? 

Their son. 

Stay safe all 

• Praise 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

But she is definitely desperate enough to use social media to corner him, forcing a response. 

Their son. 

Stay safe all 

If my wife go missing for 6months w/o contacting me I will be very worried, might go crazy, dunno she is dead or alive.

Imo dont do this to your wife or husband. Normal couples wouldnt do this to one another.

This dude only contact thru facebook. This is too much. Quarantine at the female student's home is a convenient excuse. 

Even if the wife cannot have sex some time after childbirth the husband shouldnt go eat outside. She mentioned stitching after childbirth not one time but twice. Walk also got problem.

It is a good thing she is leaving him.

• Praise 3

Just now, Watwheels said:

If my wife go missing for 6months w/o contacting me I will be very worried, might go crazy, dunno she is dead or alive.

Imo dont do this to your wife or husband. Normal couples wouldnt do this to one another.

This dude only contact thru facebook. This is too much. Quarantine at the female student's home is a convenient excuse. 

Even if the wife cannot have sex some time after childbirth the husband shouldnt go eat outside. She mentioned stitching after childbirth not one time but twice. Walk also got problem.

It is a good thing she is leaving him.

I empathise with her. And to have her son taken away is doubly cruel. 

But I have learnt that there are 3 sides to a coin, not necessarily that she's in the wrong, rather, how can that guy be so heartless. 

Anyways, I get the feeling that he will be identified very soon with all the personal details shared openly, LinkedIn, car VRN and make/model. 

Haiz.

No winners here. 

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Their son. 

Stay safe all 

No matter what is the husband side of story it is still very irresponsible of him resort to "non contactable" toward his wife and son. 

• Praise 3

(edited)

My guess is the husband cannot have sex with the wife cos her genitalia tear after childbirth. It needed stitching twice. Walk also got problem. He cannot tahan so he decided to find a mistress.

What other reason to find another woman?

Edited by Watwheels

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Base on the video seem like the other girl know the existence of the wife and child. 🤔

The husband notify the wife(FB) he is putting up at the student's home and the wife even thanked her. LoL...

After that they disappeared to Bangkok. The guy is prepared and had the passport with him. 

Edited by Watwheels

13 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

The husband notify the wife(FB) he is putting up at the student's home and the wife even thanked her. LoL...

After that they disappeared to Bangkok. The guy is prepared and had the passport with him. 

Watching the video again how come they came out in couple tee but once the wife confronted the men, girl's dressing changed?🤔

Read about this in hwz. How long does he want to hide? He should come out and tell us his side of the story already

33 minutes ago, Kopites said:

No matter what is the husband side of story it is still very irresponsible of him resort to "non contactable" toward his wife and son. 

That's very true IF her account is true. This is what I meant. 

The son deserves better for sure though. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Watching the video again how come they came out in couple tee but once the wife confronted the men, girl's dressing changed?🤔

Likely the white tee was worn over the tank top? Once wife appeared she quickly changed out

• Shocked 1

(edited)

Dirty laundry wash at home. Need not use public washing machine and let everyone knows.

The son might be scarred for life.

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 2