Cheating husband MIA with son in singapore

Raubern

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 6/24/2022 at 10:10 PM, Watwheels said:

My guess is the husband cannot have sex with the wife cos her genitalia tear after childbirth. It needed stitching twice. Walk also got problem. He cannot tahan so he decided to find a mistress.

What other reason to find another woman?

For some, it's an emotional reason too.

No sex at home at home, can get paid services outside, no need to have extra-marital affair and disturb the household, no issue. Wife has sub-con this part of her duty. Drink milk outside by all means but no need to bring the cow home [laugh]

People who have extra-marital affair usually is for seeking emotional connection in the relationship, not simply matter of sex.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 2

Update from shin min - wife has returned to Kuching, and is now facing financial difficulties, unable to afford a flight to Singapore again. She is still unable to contact her husband

(edited)

I may have missed on the details so pardon my questions :

1. Read that they were supposed to meet up at their JB house to discuss matters. Hence, son left with the father as travel via car is less tiring than follow the mum via bus. 

The man did not turn up and the son is not with her liao. 

Q - locks on JB house changed. Can a locksmith help to at least open the door without breaking it? If it's the house bought under their names? 

Honestly, we read about Singaporeans condo, houses being broken into so easily. Oops. 

At least she can have a place to stay in JB which makes coming in to Singapore nearer too. 

2. All his friends also so heartless? Or perhaps they also really dun know where he is. But I sincerely hope at least 1 of them has a conscience to help persuade him to meet up with his wife. 

3. That violin "student" and likely third party has a Facebook. No way to connect with her? Her friends all super cool, blind and deaf too? 

4. The son got visiting permit as tourist for 1 month? If not renewed, he becomes an overstayer which is illegal and ICA will be looking for him. 

Can the mum look at this angle to ensure she can get to meet up with her son, I believe he's a Malaysian. A month is not too far away. 

Haiz. 

If anything looks out of place n heartless in my post, pardon my insensitivity. I hope to look at another angle because I find there are some questions which may be useful to resolve this matter. 

At the end of the day, the adults will be forced to resolve the legal issues. But the boy's emotional scars, no thanks to 2 adults, may be lifetime and its not his fault. 

Thinking quite loudly. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 2

13 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

I may have missed on the details so pardon my questions :

1. Read that they were supposed to meet up at their JB house to discuss matters. Hence, son left with the father as travel via car is less tiring than follow the mum via bus. 

The man did not turn up and the son is not with her liao. 

Q - locks on JB house changed. Can a locksmith help to at least open the door without breaking it? If it's the house bought under their names? 

At least she can have a place to stay in JB which makes coming in to Singapore nearer too. 

2. All his friends also so heartless? Or perhaps they also really dun know where he is. But I sincerely hope at least 1 of them has a conscience to help persuade him to meet up with his wife. 

3. That violin "student" and likely third party has a Facebook. No way to connect with her? Her friends all super cool, blind and deaf too? 

4. The son got visiting permit as tourist for 1 month? If not renewed, he becomes an overstayer which is illegal and ICA will be looking for him. 

Can the mum look at this angle to ensure she can get to meet up with her son, I believe he's a Malaysian. 

Haiz. 

If anything looks out of place n heartless in my post, pardon my insensitivity. I hope to look at another angle because I find there are some questions which may be useful to resolve this matter. 

At the end of the day, the adults will be forced to resolve the legal issues. But the boy's emotional scars, no thanks to 2 adults, may be lifetime and its not his fault. 

Thinking quite loudly. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

I encountered before.  It really depends on your friends.  If they rally around you no matter what, you will be uncontactable unless the authorities are searching for you directly.

• Praise 1

1610652608_Screenshot_20220626-215213_SamsungInternet_copy_540x809.thumb.jpg.680d344775e8c1813dd1b06d9f73ac4c.jpg

The road tax of the car mentioned as belonging to the husband has a long way before renewal.

So, one can help to look out for it and then what?

A fine thin line to tread.

What a mess. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, PSP415 said:

1610652608_Screenshot_20220626-215213_SamsungInternet_copy_540x809.thumb.jpg.680d344775e8c1813dd1b06d9f73ac4c.jpg

The road tax of the car mentioned as belonging to the husband has a long way before renewal.

So, one can help to look out for it and then what?

A fine thin line to tread.

What a mess. 

Renewed by the violin student? whahahahahahaha..

anyway for such matters just leave it to the 2 or 3 adults.. more intervention from others will create more mess only.. everyone will paint their side of story.. friends most time will side their friend.. be it logical or not.. likewise relative too.. so best they settle their own.. 

worst case divorce then let lawyer earn.. not say this is the best solution and hopefully don come to this..

• Praise 1

To me this is a private matter that just happen to be splashed onto the front oage of social media. 

For sure the safety of the son is of priority but from what I see, there is no evidence to suggest that the father (at least still legally) will do him any harm. The mother is the one who chose to use a living thinking person as a "deposit" for donvt know what purpose which went awry. 

Doxxing of the husband and his supposed mistress is unwarranted at this stage. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

The wife looks pretty leh. Also dress very well. The small 3 looks like come from kumpung.

Maybe the small 3, supposedly "violin student", is actually a good flute player (sorry, flautist) [laugh]

• Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Raubern said:

Update from shin min - wife has returned to Kuching, and is now facing financial difficulties, unable to afford a flight to Singapore again. She is still unable to contact her husband

Saw the Wife in the video, she and her kid dress quite alright.   Doesnt look to be in any financial difficulties leh.

this tells us that ren bu ke mao xiang ( cannot judge a book by its cover?) 

I recommend this lady to sue her husband. 

18 hours ago, Philipkee said:

I encountered before.  It really depends on your friends.  If they rally around you no matter what, you will be uncontactable unless the authorities are searching for you directly.

Truly good friends can tell right from wrong.  Truly good friends will persuade you to do the right thing even if its a tough thing. 
They will still support you but in making that change to do the right sensible thing.

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Saw the Wife in the video, she and her kid dress quite alright.   Doesnt look to be in any financial difficulties leh.

Their level of 'financial difficulties' can be quite different from average peasants.

Maybe that Chanel bag is fake :XD:

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 6/27/2022 at 3:43 PM, Throttle2 said:

The wife can always get new hubbie (hopefully better one).

Unless the existing round face chap is really tok gong in bed...

• Haha! 1

On 6/27/2022 at 3:52 PM, Throttle2 said:

Truly good friends can tell right from wrong.  Truly good friends will persuade you to do the right thing even if its a tough thing. 
They will still support you but in making that change to do the right sensible thing.

Well, everyone's moral compass is different. Or there is something about this case we don't know about.

6 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Well, everyone's moral compass is different. Or there is something about this case we don't know about.

Of course, moral compass is different.  no argument there.
Despite differences, there is usually a clear cut right or wrong. People simply choose their path knowing so.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1