Petrol cheat or just super blur

Mkl22

5 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I only pump at Shell, and I always look back to check the exact pump before I head in to pay. 

U wrong never mind lol 

cos ur pump the most expensive. If the cashier key in other pump, u in luck😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
5 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I only pump at Shell, and I always look back to check the exact pump before I head in to pay. 

I only use Shell Card Outdoor Payment Mode & pump myself,too lazy walk to the Cashier.

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I only use Shell Card Outdoor Payment Mode & pump myself,too lazy walk to the Cashier.

Got a question regarding those pumps with payment system integrated in it.... will you still get the credit card + member discount automatically?

14 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

U wrong never mind lol 

cos ur pump the most expensive. If the cashier key in other pump, u in luck😆

Cannot lah. Then someone else will tio, or worse still, the cashier/pump unker or auntie.

• Praise 2

7 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I usually have lots of redemptions etc with credit card and gifts like tissue box, stickers etc. to collect.

Twincharged
1 minute ago, alphapunk2 said:

Got a question regarding those pumps with payment system integrated in it.... will you still get the credit card + member discount automatically?

Mine Corporate Shell Card so no problem.

Times are really bad...so be careful of many act blur folks...too often got short in change when I buy food at hawker stalls...10c, 20c 50c...over 5 dollah also have...i may look old buy my mind still vivid especially when it cums to money...🤑

Once, I paid 10.50 for a 2.50 purchase...got 1.50 back as change...limpeh nearly flip the tray...I'd tried to make his life easier so that he could simply give me 8 dollah in return...😂

Another occasion...sent an appliance for repair...quoted for A and B replacement with A foc under warranty but need to pay this and that for B...asked whether if it's A that caused B to fail or vice versa...reply was yah yah...repeated my question...with same yah yah reply...limpeh fire cums liao...told her that she wasn't answering the question and asked her to listen carefully for the 3rd time...then this reply "you can choose to replace B or leave it as-is and just replace A..." 

With such low level of aftersale support service...I rest my case and rested my faith in that brand eternally...

Naturally blur? Act blur? I only know fool and his money are soon parted 😅

• Haha! 5

Twincharged

It might well be that the fella didn’t really intend to cheat. But when he heard $85, then act blur lor. 

• Haha! 4

18 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

@Turboflat4 Corporate Shell Card nothing.

But you also don't pay out of pocket right? That wins my simi sai scrimp and save haha.

True story:

Was at one of those large Shell station that has the pumps all lined up linearly all the way to #12 or #14. 

Finished my refuelling and walked quite a distance to the cashier. My car is out of direct sight from the cashier side. 

When it was my turn, I told the cashier: " pump 12, 98 full tank"

Cashier uncle looked at his cctv screen and replied: " the sports car right?" 

I was thrown off for a moment as my idea of a sports car being low and wide coupes like cars eg ferrari/lambo/911/mclaren.

Me: "erm, it is a red mini... " 

Cashier: "ahh ok, correct lah, the red sports car" 

😅 luckily no one was within earshot at that point in time.... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 11

For shell stations the pump number will light up when you havent pay. It is high up there which is easy for the cashier to see. Most ppl dont notice. Anyway I mostly see shell customer use the shell card cos no need to go queue to make payment.

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

@Vratenza Cashier made you happy,you will come back,Cashier made you Fed Up,no more the same Station,except the Cashier is a Pretty Lady.

Then very easy mah...just follow the hawkers...call me "Shuai Ge"🤪

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

For shell stations the pump number will light up when you havent pay. It is high up there which is easy for the cashier to see. Most ppl dont notice. Anyway I mostly see shell customer use the shell card cos no need to go queue to make payment.

Something new. Didn't notice any light up despite decades pumping shell. Must take note of the "reaction" light up this time round. 😁

anyway I prefer paying at the counter. Got free tissue box. 😁

The worst to to pump $20 and ended up full tank cos attendant not doing their job. JB trip lose Liao...

Thats why I always DIY, not that I could help it.

It's always the case where I inserted the nozzle and the attendant then come forward and ask, “full tank"?

Diao......

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1