Electric LFA

D3badge

From having an exhaust tuned by Yamaha with the reputation of being the best-sounding road car of all time to this. 😁

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Jamesc said:

About time they went electric.

No more of that motorcycle engine.

:D

You very give face hor? I would have just said it's tuned by a piano maker 😁

7 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

From having an exhaust tuned by Yamaha with the reputation of being the best-sounding road car of all time to this. 😁

Let me think of a marketing counter argument to this....

"The all-new electric LFA will debut the first of its kind artificial harmonics sound system in a Lexus, meant to replicate an evocative acceleration/deceleration note to stir all driving senses. Tuned by the world's largest musical instrument maker, Yamaha of course 😁"

3 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Let me think of a marketing counter argument to this....

"The all-new electric LFA will debut the first of its kind artificial harmonics sound system in a Lexus, meant to replicate an evocative acceleration/deceleration note to stir all driving senses. Tuned by the world's largest musical instrument maker, Yamaha of course 😁"

Artificial. Yucks. And I've already been in so many yucky artificial sound cars. My M cars. And even my McLaren. Yucks. 

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Artificial. Yucks. And I've already been in so many yucky artificial sound cars. My M cars. And even my McLaren. Yucks. 

There is really nothing much else they can do to an EV. An electric motor sounds as sexy as the traction motor of your regular MRT train. Even Porsche has to hard sell and wax lyrical about the artificial sounds in the Taycan... 😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2