Forward Singapore

RadX

Turbocharged
Just now, Tohto said:

PAP way of politics I had already give up, just cross on the right box when the time come.. which I did.😁

sama sama. already showed cb and lp the boot the last time, they can come again and i'll still show them the boot.

too bad that son of simisai changed father changed so fast.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, mersaylee said:

ForthG better listen to the people's feetback...U turn when necessary ...or pay the price...😁

Screenshot_20220628_212015.jpg

….. surely you are not asking us to learn from Malaysia gov???

Common, there must be a limit how Low we can go…

12 hours ago, Ahwhye said:

yawn......

when was the last time they listen or in touch with the ground huh?

🤣

They have always been listening and in touch la. That is where the grassroots are, always give positive feedback.

• Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, RadX said:

Same old narrative always but the sheep always buy it lo

Yes, those sheep that have not been korbaned.🤐🤐

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Tohto said:

PAP way of politics I had already give up, just cross on the right box when the time come.. which I did.😁

Always do the right thing.

Turbocharged
12 hours ago, RadX said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/lawrence-wong-forward-singapore-social-compact-2774556?fbclid=IwAR1XTULocUyMsb324H_29HX2IZH-GoOBOQUl6WSuYLlWokdyKEEOAVWrwEU&fs=e&s=cl

whilst this is all good and all , why is that NG Cb still there? 

political suicide?

no body else al..? Die die must have him?

I don’t really have objections with Ng there as ntuc chief but Bertha quote is really funny

”It's saying: It will MOVE FORWARD - whatever you may say even during the GE”

Got listen lah...just that it's the hear no nothing kind of listen and go ahead to do what's planned to do before the listening exercise 

Lust time no listen complaints many many

Now pretend pretend to listen also complaints many many

Damn you do damn you don't...chenghu pai joh...but who gives a shix...15k/mth and more...I'll take the heat...😁

1-152.jpg

• Haha! 4

41 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

….. surely you are not asking us to learn from Malaysia gov???

Common, there must be a limit how Low we can go…

One is things they say or do people  amused 

One is things they say or do people confused

Learn not to say or do things people TL is also worth the salt...or learn to be funny also not bad lah... under one roof afterall 😁

Ng Chee Ming is once in a million kind of talent. Even if Seng Kang don't want him, it will be a great loss to the country so die die must have him back in. 

You Singaporeans don't know a talent when you see one, Malaysia wants to have a talent like him also don't have 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

4 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Ng Chee Ming is once in a million kind of talent. Even if Seng Kang don't want him, it will be a great loss to the country so die die must have him back in. 

You Singaporeans don't know a talent when you see one, Malaysia wants to have a talent like him also don't have 😁

same theory as why petrol prices rises faster than it drops. We peasants dunno one. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Must wear white to serve the country and people meh...? RadX wears pink or any other colour also serve wat 😁

• Haha! 4

39 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Must wear white to serve the country and people meh...? RadX wears pink or any other colour also serve wat 😁

You don't know meh? Wear white and serve then is regarded as talent. PAP says one 😂

RadX's case different. Hades or Yanluo Wang regard him as talent good enough 😁

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

You don't know meh? Wear white and serve then is regarded as talent. PAP says one 😂

RadX's case different. Hades or Yanluo Wang regard him as talent good enough 😁

It's all relative :grin:

• Haha! 1

51 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

The pay is vastly different when wearing white and serve okay. try wear blue or red to serve. You will be lucky if never kena sue till pants drop. 

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged

I actually thought the focus areas are pretty good, esp steward for fiscal sustainability. 

↡ Advertisement