Sharing my drawing of the week : Tank!

code10

Greeting to all Forumers!

For those who love to draw, I thought of sharing some of my drawings with you,  including the process of making of the drawings itself, so they could learn a thing or two. This drawing was done during my free-time and I enjoyed it very much doing it.  

The drawing was done with common 2B pencil, black felt tip-pen and A3 plain paper.  For me, no hi-tech tablet required in order to draw.

Blow are some shots of the drawing stages. A picture speaks a thousand works, as they say.

T-1-f.jpg

T-2-f.jpg

T-3-f.jpg

T-4-f.jpg

T-5-f.jpg

T-6-f.jpg

T-7-f.jpg

T-8-f.jpg

T-9-f.jpg

I've included a youtube link below to show the entire drawing process.  Do check it out, but ONLY IF you are keen. 

I know my drawings aren't really top-notch, but I hope to make improvement by drawing more.   I think practice doesn't make perfect, but practice does make improvements.   I would like to hear from you, anything about the drawing. 

To Mr. Moderator, please let me know if I have posted this on the wrong section, need changes, or need to be removed for some reasons.  I will respectfully oblige.   

Thank you very much   

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 33

35 minutes ago, code10 said:

For those who love to draw, I thought of sharing some of my drawings with you,  including the process of making of the drawings itself, so they could learn a thing or two. This drawing was done during my free-time and I enjoyed it very much doing it.  

The drawing was done with common 2B pencil, black felt tip-pen and A3 plain paper.  For me, no hi-tech tablet required in order to draw.

Blow are some shots of the drawing stages. A picture speaks a thousand works, as they say.

T-1-f.jpg

T-2-f.jpg

T-3-f.jpg

T-4-f.jpg

T-5-f.jpg

T-6-f.jpg

T-7-f.jpg

T-8-f.jpg

T-9-f.jpg

I've included a youtube link below to show the entire drawing process.  Do check it out, but ONLY IF you are keen. 

I know my drawings aren't really top-notch, but I hope to make improvement by drawing more.   I think practice doesn't make perfect, but practice does make improvements.   I would like to hear from you, anything about the drawing. 

To Mr. Moderator, please let me know if I have posted this on the wrong section, need changes, or need to be removed for some reasons.  I will respectfully oblige.   

Thank you very much   

like that still not good? 

very chio liao.

come some more tanks, like leopard 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
35 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

TS

Can joint ST Engineering or formerly known as SAE (Singapore Automotive Engineering) 

They design and built our tanks. [drivingcar]

And howitzers !

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
32 minutes ago, Beregond said:

very chio liao.

And also draw a Mustank.[ @Mustank ] Whatever that kind of tank is....🤔🤔🤔😄

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, code10 said:

T-1-f.jpg

T-2-f.jpg

T-3-f.jpg

T-4-f.jpg

T-5-f.jpg

T-6-f.jpg

T-7-f.jpg

T-8-f.jpg

T-9-f.jpg

Thank you very much   

Nice! I am also more interested to know your equipment and your setup to shoot a youtube video like that. You did not put any such info in the "About" page.

On 6/29/2022 at 9:59 AM, mersaylee said:

Macam car tuning liddat...sibeh solid tuning until stage 9 👍

Do you have one of that heavyweight general...?😁

I dont know much about tuning, bro.  Is stage 9 very powerful already?

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Nice! I am also more interested to know your equipment and your setup to shoot a youtube video like that. You did not put any such info in the "About" page.

@code10 Thank you, Sosaria.   For the camera for the shots, I am using a hand-me-down Samsung Note II (dying battery), with power cable hooked up constantly.  The camera was mounted on a cheap tripod, sitting on a stack of books to obtain a decent coverage.  It is a relatively simple setup. From time to time, the camera does give problems of re-focusing while recording,  causing temporary blurring of the video.        

• Praise 3

(edited)
On 6/29/2022 at 10:18 AM, Beregond said:

very chio liao.

@code10  Thank you, bro.   Well, I suppose not good because there were mistakes made here and there when doing freehand drawings.  Sometimes, hand not steady, lines off, etc.

Actually, I did a Leopard tank drawing previously.  It was kinda tricky as I was learning drawing tank then.   Please check out the leopard tank drawing, if you wish.

Edited by code10
  • Praise 10

28 minutes ago, code10 said:

@code10  Thank you, bro.   Well, I suppose not good because there were mistakes made here and there when doing freehand drawings.  Sometimes, hand not steady, lines off, etc.

Actually, I did a Leopard tank drawing previously.  It was kinda tricky as I was learning drawing tank then.   Please check out the leopard tank drawing, if you wish.

quite nice, 

but the barrel u draw too short 😁

• Haha! 1

57 minutes ago, code10 said:

I dont know much about tuning, bro.  Is stage 9 very powerful already?

I've only cum across supposedly a stage 4...

I tink a stage 9 can launch to orbit oredi ala EM's Falcon 9...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1