Sgcarmart Rebranding 2022

inlinesix

Hypersonic
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

i see that the logo was changed back. but good la. the new one sibeh not nice. 

No leh, still that ugly S.

But for one that came up with a sentence like ‘Life with Toyota is a standard living’, I guess we can’t expect much. 🤣

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

But for one that came up with a sentence like ‘Life with Toyota is a standard living’, I guess we can’t expect much. 🤣

u better find new nick liao :a-rip::a-rip::grin:

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

oh i see that the mobile browser is different from using my laptop. my laptop w chrome is still showing the old but on my mobile, its showing the ugly new one. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Wait....the new MCF logo got pay the graphic designer in full cash or not? Liddat then authentic mah

• Haha! 2

Neutral Newbie

As a designer myself, I ask:
Why "cut" the letter SG and MY. when it's small on the screen, especially on mobile, all these details will be lost.

If it doesn't mean anything or adds value to the design, why has it in the first place?
Now the "car" in mycarforum looks smaller. optical illusion due to colour usage.

For such a huge company, how much effort is being put into this rebranding exercise?
Has the team done a proper audit and considered all the touchpoints and usage.

1576150615_Screenshot2022-06-29at4_40_39PM.thumb.png.c6909563d5b32cd3b28fcc68b260fd5f.png1350583675_Screenshot2022-06-29at4_41_01PM.png.fc5f93aedb808d144b5b415140fb5ea1.png

Turbocharged

I thought my monitor have dead pixel when I first saw the new logo, then realized that it is some lines on the 'm' and 'y' wordings. 😅

But why the sudden rebranding and the reasons behind the new logo design? Cost a lot of money, just like the renaming of budget terminal to budget terminal? 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

4 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

I thought my monitor have dead pixel when I first saw the new logo, then realized that it is some lines on the 'm' and 'y' wordings. 😅

But why the sudden rebranding and the reasons behind the new logo design? Cost a lot of money, just like the renaming of budget terminal to budget terminal? 😁

Safe to say, if we are the major shareholders.... This rebranding exercise wouldn't have happened... 

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
5 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

……… and i tot Kobayashi design it in his free time 🤣( no need $$ pay 1 )😇

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
5 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

Dun say liddat la

This is MCF. Means paid full cash for the new logo design ok?

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 6/29/2022 at 5:35 PM, BabyBlade said:

All you boomers, gotta learn to adapt. One week later you won't even remember the logos changed. 

True. The older you get, the less comfortable you are with change. 

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
On 6/29/2022 at 5:35 PM, BabyBlade said:

All you boomers, gotta learn to adapt. One week later you won't even remember the logos changed. 

The changed of the logo doesn’t really bother me much le. 😂

↡ Advertisement