Travis Pastranas new gymkhana ride

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

https://dirtfish.com/cars/hoonigan-offers-first-look-at-pastranas-new-gymkhana-subaru/

Wow. i really love the look of this Subaru GL. Din even know what's the GL before this. Subaru please make this as your main lineup. 😄

I like cars like this with straight-cut designs. My most memorable ones were from Lancia of the 1980s and 1990s.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I like cars like this with straight-cut designs. My most memorable ones were from Lancia of the 1980s and 1990s.

don't think about the past le, I show you the future. 

tesla-cybertruck-1-1024x678.png&f=1&nofb

• Haha! 2

35 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

yeah. it kinda reminds me of the delta integrale. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
26 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

don't think about the past le, I show you the future. 

tesla-cybertruck-1-1024x678.png&f=1&nofb

We look forward to the future, but we learn from the past...✌️

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

https://dirtfish.com/cars/hoonigan-offers-first-look-at-pastranas-new-gymkhana-subaru/

Wow. i really love the look of this Subaru GL. Din even know what's the GL before this. Subaru please make this as your main lineup. 😄

Déjà vu looking at the car front; and reminds me of the Toyota Carina with quad headlights. 😄image.thumb.png.131b19ee60dc4ac0fcc4f3701d32aa37.png

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I show you the underground

car-512x299.jpg.7f70b55af46c1d869f74f4d0edbc27c1.jpg

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

The problem that people burn these cars as offerings to their ancestors is that they didn't also burn any petrol, so how are their ancestors going to get the cars moving?😁

• Haha! 2

Just now, DOBIEMKZ said:

The problem that people burn these cars as offerings to their ancestors is that they didn't also burn any petrol, so how are their ancestors going to get the cars moving?😁

They also din burn COE and Road tax....but i think got cashcard for ERP liao.... 

• Haha! 1

29 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

u watch movie, these kind of cars when moving alot of smoke coming from bottom. no need petrol to move la. 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Déjà vu looking at the car front; and reminds me of the Toyota Carina with quad headlights. 😄image.thumb.png.131b19ee60dc4ac0fcc4f3701d32aa37.png

it kinda reminds me of the DeLorean. But yeah, this works too. 

44 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Actually i just thought of something... Everyone is burning fossil fuel from underground anyway.. So i am sure the properly "processed" fuel will end up back underground for the ancestors to use... 

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
18 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Must be @RadX 1 , RHD , dual personality ( can see 2 dreber) in 1 seat 😝😝

↡ Advertisement