Liverpool Football Club Season 2022/2023 - Onward to Greater Success.

Akula

14 hours ago, Beregond said:

As usual zaha attack from pools right side and score

The ever weakest link over there.. everyone sees it and making full use of it..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Manu's hopes of having a new star midfielder in Rabiot for the tie with Pool has been dashed. Apparently, the deal is off due to wage demands. 

CR7 also unlikely to play against Pool given the club's softening stance to sell him and the current squad is increasingly unhappy with his body language on the pitch last time out.  I will very much rather he plays against Pool. 

Pool's tie on Monday night may not be a bad thing given there are ongoing minor fitness issues with Hendro, Gomez and Bobby. The additional couple of days may well work in our favor to get these players fit for the game.     

7 minutes ago, Fooblack said:

Manu's hopes of having a new star midfielder in Rabiot for the tie with Pool has been dashed. Apparently, the deal is off due to wage demands. 

CR7 also unlikely to play against Pool given the club's softening stance to sell him and the current squad is increasingly unhappy with his body language on the pitch last time out.  I will very much rather he plays against Pool. 

Pool's tie on Monday night may not be a bad thing given there are ongoing minor fitness issues with Hendro, Gomez and Bobby. The additional couple of days may well work in our favor to get these players fit for the game.     

Man u could be willing to let cr7 go, 

But the problem is cr7 himself, he cannot find any decent club in the UCL that is willing to take him in, even if he take pay cut.😂

If he dun go , he could be sulking in the dressing room for the rest of the season, and its another season gg for man u 

they have a 0.5m/week salary issue if he stays on beyond the current window.  I really only another crazy/desperate club (e.g Utd of Aug 2021) will want to come and take him on.  the more likely scenario is that he will have no choice but to stay put...  crawl his way back to the mgr/club come end of the month and declare this loyalty to the club/fans blah blah blah...  cos he needs playing time in this WC year.  

Only interested in our own team... so Klopp was right to let Nunez start from the bench. He is obviously not ready for the EPL. I hope the damage is just 2 dropped points. 

Either Salah will play as point man or Carvalho to come in as false 9. 

Whenever Klopp try to bluff himself that he don't need new players, that department will start reporting to medical centre. 

• Haha! 3

I hope Utd don't park the bus and put 10 men behind the ball.

Pool have a lot of problems scoring against park the bus teams.

I hope 10 Hugs don't so fast abandon his philosophy and play out from the back so we can press them.

:D

Does 10 Hugs really believe in his philosophy?

I never see Klopp tell his players not to press!

Nunez will learn from this mistake. But the risks of this recurring may not be understated since the opposition CBs will take notice and try to rile him up 

Was hoping for a more smooth transition from Mane's exit. I think our expectations may need to be tapered given the looks of things. Diaz and Nunez will need time to be able to score consistently. 

The main worry is that when the front 3 dun score, it is hard to look beyond them to the rest of the squad to chip in, esp from the midfield area.  

Our defence also giving away alot of chances, which follows last year's pattern. 

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, Fooblack said:

Nunez will learn from this mistake. But the risks of this recurring may not be understated since the opposition CBs will take notice and try to rile him up 

Was hoping for a more smooth transition from Mane's exit. I think our expectations may need to be tapered given the looks of things. Diaz and Nunez will need time to be able to score consistently. 

The main worry is that when the front 3 dun score, it is hard to look beyond them to the rest of the squad to chip in, esp from the midfield area.  

Our defence also giving away alot of chances, which follows last year's pattern. 

I have already lowered my expectations for this season. As long can qualify for CL at the end, can liow......🤪

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

43 minutes ago, Starry said:

I have already lowered my expectations for this season. As long can qualify for CL at the end, can liow......🤪

No need to be overly worried after 2 games into the season. I am a firm believer that we will bounce back and Man City will also drop points in time to come.

• Praise 3

It's common for defenders to try irritate or intimidate the forward they facing, defenders are taught to do that. Similarly, there are irritating forwards who backed into defenders all the while, trying to get a free kick once the defenders put his hands on the forwards back. It's part of the game. 

Nunez will need to learn from this episode and leave the talking to his feet or head (pun intended).

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Chun Boh ? :wut:

Heard about him coming since May  :we-all-gonna-die:

Same for Thiago, isn't it?

The rumor just don't go away

I hope this is true..

Who wouldn't let Keita go for free if Bellingham agrees to come lol

• Praise 1

On 8/17/2022 at 1:30 PM, Jamesc said:

I hope Utd don't park the bus and put 10 men behind the ball.

Pool have a lot of problems scoring against park the bus teams.

I hope 10 Hugs don't so fast abandon his philosophy and play out from the back so we can press them.

:D

Does 10 Hugs really believe in his philosophy?

I never see Klopp tell his players not to press!

• Praise 1