Liverpool Football Club Season 2022/2023 - Onward to Greater Success.

Akula

I read that Liverpool are getting

Jude Bellingham

Enzo Ferrari

Amarabat

Gekpo

Yunus Musah

Rodrigo Bentancur

:D

I never knew we had so much money.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Enough nonsense on we are going to buy all the best players in the WC.

Let's get more realistic news.

Liverpool wants to borrow Chelsea winger  Christian Pulisic and pay them very little for the loan.

Now that's more like the Liverpool we know!

I say don't stop at Christian Pulisic.

Let's borrow Hakim Ziyech as well!

Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal?

Pay loan fee for 1 player and get 1 free!

• Haha! 1

But a bit of bad news.

Money bags Newtcastle wants to actually pay Chelsea 40 million to buy Christian Pulisic.

Chelsea should loan him to us for half a season and then sell to Newtcastle for 80 million.

Klopp was his manager at Dortmund and knows how to get the best out of him.

in my view, Christian Pulisic deal unlikely to happen on a few fronts... Chelsea wont sell directly to a rival team and Pool is unlikely to go in for short term deal for a back up forward. it is a good story to cook esp since he is on not playing regularly and he worked under Klopp previously. But other than that, i think there were the story is unlikely to progress further.. 

Klopp likes to build for the future. So, if he does invest, it will be for longer term. Now with various changes in management and ownership, he will have a bigger say in these transfers. The longer term deals for Bellingham looks more likely taking this view. 

Edited by Fooblack
  • Praise 1

Loan not buy because we need a left winger.

Diaz and Jota out for a while.

38 minutes ago, Fooblack said:

in my view, Christian Pulisic deal unlikely to happen on a few fronts... Chelsea wont sell directly to a rival team and Pool is unlikely to go in for short term deal for a back up forward. it is a good story to cook esp since he is on not playing regularly and he worked under Klopp previously. But other than that, i think there were the story is unlikely to progress further.. 

Klopp likes to build for the future. So, if he does invest, it will be for longer term. Now with various changes in management and ownership, he will have a bigger say in these transfers. The longer term deals for Bellingham looks more likely taking this view. 

Why did Morocco do so well?

The Moroccan national football team made clear their intention to be the best team in Africa with the appointment of Karrison Kingston, the chief post-match analyst of Liverpool Football Club.

The expert joins the team as Director of Performance Analysis and Framework after eight years with the defending champions of the English Premier league.

“I had eight amazing years at Liverpool and have nothing but positive feelings towards the club and the people who work there,” Kingston said before adding; “The experiences will live with me forever.”

Edited by Jamesc

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Loan not buy because we need a left winger.

Diaz and Jota out for a while.

but knowing Klopp... he wont press button until die die have to do it.  

Jota looks likely to be back sometime in Feb so we are looking to "tong" with 3 forwards in the next month or so...  

• Praise 1

58 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Crypto Trading Firm Amber Group terminated a $25 million sponsorship deal with Chelsea Football Club, following the FTX collapse.

Good now Chelsea no money and Liverpool can offer them money to loan Christian Pulisic.

Maybe pay his wages and 2 million to loan for half a season. 

The reunion is on!

1.jpg.65e0ea2bd5e6034cfae71aec270be3f8.jpg

On 12/16/2022 at 4:42 PM, Jamesc said:

Good now Chelsea no money and Liverpool can offer them money to loan Christian Pulisic.

Maybe pay his wages and 2 million to loan for half a season. 

The reunion is on!

1.jpg.65e0ea2bd5e6034cfae71aec270be3f8.jpg

I want Livakovic for Liverpool.  He will do well, his name is meant for the club. 

Just like :

Klopp for Kop. 

Arsene for Arsenal

They all did very well!

• Haha! 3

Suddenly, Liverpool becomes so rich that wanted to sign so many players ..... 😮

Mostly midfielders:- 

The likes of Jude Bellingham, Enzo Fernandez, Sofyan Amrabat, Youri Tielemans, Weston McKennie, Moises Caicedo and Yunus Musah have all been linked.

😲

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 1

wah low...nobody watch City vs Pool? Half time 1-1, but Nunez send two clear chances wide of the goal post. Hope he change to another pair of boots for 2nd half....