COE Bidding – July 2022

Carbon82

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Vratenza said:

I think the only reason they did that is to make sure no one jumps from MBS or Duxton Pinnacle...that will be bad for Sg image and investor confidence.....not that they care about the live lost....😁

MBS got people jump before back in 2012 from the skypark.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/dutch-tourist-falls-from-mbs-skypark.html

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Ingenius said:

😄 Jokes aside, I don't think anyone living in Duxton Pinnacle will jump, given how high the value of their flat is.

Depends on whether they dump a couple of millions into cryptos.... 

want to buy a new car in the next few months? this is your last chance to buy at the current COE price. come 15 July, they will announce a huge drop in quota allocation for Aug - Oct'22, expect COE prices to shoot up all the way until Jan'23 and hold it around there until Jan - Apr'24

Supersonic
20 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

As in Newspaper today..maybe will break 1994 Record $110,500.

If the motor traders expect COE to go beyond 110k, then it will, because it is the traders who bid for COE.

With the low COE quota now, COE price wont be low for sure. The last round of 110k was 1994, this is nearly 28 years ago, after 28years of inflation, it is not unreasonable for COE to go above nearly 30 years ago's level at 110k.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/motor-dealers-expect-coe-premiums-to-break-110k-record-by-august

Turbocharged

see hor yee, really see hor yee liao. I will keep my promise, don't buy car. Don't put money into people's pocket

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Wormee said:

Nissan SE told me will keep going up till $120K-$130K till early 2023. 

oh maybe will start dropping liao 😁

just like those experts on radio saying stock markets will cheong kah kah buy, usually following week will come crashing down

If sell current  car, cannot afford to pay another new one or used one Liao. Must take world crass public transport Liao 😭. LPPL 

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

wah....you so smart. there are a few hundreds fools every month willing to put money into other's pocket. 😁

Bro, some are not fools lah, some makes so much they would not mind giving up for what they wanted.

I believe my ride is already a comfort to me. I did not intend to get it and walks over to see it and falls in love with it. Thus, I am not changing for the time being by saying I not stupid. Not trying to say others stupid hor😅

Hopefully those bidding for it don't just go for it without thinking or burden their finances. Worst, hog those who needed the COE😒

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I have used cars for every purse and purpose.

:D

Don't worry about affordable cars

as long as I am around and not

got rid of by my MIL.

My soup taste funny today.

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

One more COE available.

looks like 2. the civic is a gonna too.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Bro, some are not fools lah, some makes so much they would not mind giving up for what they wanted.

I believe my ride is already a comfort to me. I did not intend to get it and walks over to see it and falls in love with it. Thus, I am not changing for the time being by saying I not stupid. Not trying to say others stupid hor😅

Hopefully those bidding for it don't just go for it without thinking or burden their finances. Worst, hog those who needed the COE😒

Your lexus park outside your landed si boh? Dont BS huh! And you are enjoying good food in bkk. Go buy a local camry, cheap cheap and good ride . I alway take the camry from AOT when I am there,  comfortable enough.

• Haha! 1

On 7/5/2022 at 8:38 AM, mikk123 said:

at this level. It is really meant for the people who have a deep and wide pocket lah. If you are average Singaporean, got out and top up your ezlink card🤣

Ya car ownership has become a history and  top up the ezlink cards 😂 

Turbocharged
20 hours ago, Jamesc said:

One more COE available.

From the aftermath of the fire, looks like 2 more COEs for Cat B, 1 more COE for Cat A and 1 more COE for Cat C.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2