COE Bidding – July 2022

Carbon82

On 7/5/2022 at 9:30 AM, Arogab said:

see hor yee, really see hor yee liao. I will keep my promise, don't buy car. Don't put money into people's pocket

I have no problem putting money in people's pocket IF they deserve it.....just not LTA/Ah gong.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic

Bonus.

Next COE sure get one.

:D

4 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

From the aftermath of the fire, looks like 2 more COEs for Cat B, 1 more COE for Cat A and 1 more COE for Cat C.

Turbocharged
18 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Your lexus park outside your landed si boh? Dont BS huh! And you are enjoying good food in bkk. Go buy a local camry, cheap cheap and good ride . I alway take the camry from AOT when I am there,  comfortable enough.

Bro, I am worker. Not table wiper😂. In Thailand, company gives me a Fortuner liao. Boss also given me a Crown (now sitting around like a clown) in China but I cannot travel. I park in MSCP one. All sitting around lah. Even when I am here, my place to office only 5-10 mins only

20 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

I have no problem putting money in people's pocket IF they deserve it.....just not LTA/Ah gong.

Same here lah, be reasonable lor

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Bro, I am worker. Not table wiper😂. In Thailand, company gives me a Fortuner liao. Boss also given me a Crown (now sitting around like a clown) in China but I cannot travel. I park in MSCP one. All sitting around lah. Even when I am here, my place to office only 5-10 mins only

Same here lah, be reasonable lor

you make me  drool, please find me a job there. Liefstyle job will do. Decent pay, easy job. no need to be so good job like yours.  hahaha.

talking about bkk MSCP there, the have a unique culture, one can park his car in a MSCO along the  car park drive way, does not matter a  car is blocking others, just remember to release the hand brake , they will push the car to further away when they have to get out of the lot. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic

Get in line

Arogab already said he will hire me to carry his bags.

Low pay I don't mind but he promise to take me to Thailand niteclubs and soapy massages.

I am easy to please one.

:D

46 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

you make me  drool, please find me a job there. Liefstyle job will do. Decent pay, easy job. no need to be so good job like yours.  hahaha.

talking about bkk MSCP there, the have a unique culture, one can park his car in a MSCO along the  car park drive way, does not matter a  car is blocking others, just remember to release the hand brake , they will push the car to further away when they have to get out of the lot. 

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic

Looking at current COE price and fuel price,  i feel damn rich every time i start my engine 😁

The legendary 脸带笑容,心悲哀 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6