COE Bidding – July 2022

Carbon82

wah really crazy man, looks like next month from august onwards  COE may hit 120k for open CAT or cat B. CAT A is ridiculously high for supposed bread and butter cars 🙄🙄

Turbocharged
On 7/4/2022 at 2:04 PM, yishunite said:

No $150k no talk 😅

But srsly last time correction just before 100k mark. Now my guess again maybe a slight correction before resume record breaker lol

Lol so wrong... this is what u get for thinking ppl will be sensible 🤣

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

you make me  drool, please find me a job there. Liefstyle job will do. Decent pay, easy job. no need to be so good job like yours.  hahaha.

talking about bkk MSCP there, the have a unique culture, one can park his car in a MSCO along the  car park drive way, does not matter a  car is blocking others, just remember to release the hand brake , they will push the car to further away when they have to get out of the lot. 

You just never come to meet me only. That day when some others come and my boss still nagging at me. They have to wait coffeeshop. I pathetic leh.

Indeed Thailand is unique, but I would say drivers here are more polite and more patience in SG. What have SG become off...... 

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Get in line

Arogab already said he will hire me to carry his bags.

Low pay I don't mind but he promise to take me to Thailand niteclubs and soapy massages.

I am easy to please one.

:D

Hoi, I waiting for massage job hor. Or massage MIL also I can🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged

See, now COE high, my boss sitting in front of me telling me he wanna sell his f**king BMW(second car) ......The rich get richer, the poor gets poorer. 

I go back SG meeting and work like shit, he come here go meet friends and asking go where dinner😭

How can I not surf MCF😂

• Haha! 4

Supersonic
38 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

coe.thumb.jpg.301e59bbdfffddff1276b2232518206f.jpg

Omg, open cat at $110k??? 😳 Cat A also reaching $80k soon! [sweatdrop]

39 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

who huat? government huat. You huat if GST is still 7%

buyers who can afford and got their coe huat...

gov huat...

coe all time high, wat recession we talking abt? all huat ah...

now gst still 7%...mai tu liew...

Supersonic
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Arogab said:

You just never come to meet me only. That day when some others come and my boss still nagging at me. They have to wait coffeeshop. I pathetic leh.

Indeed Thailand is unique, but I would say drivers here are more polite and more patience in SG. What have SG become off...... 

Hoi, I waiting for massage job hor. Or massage MIL also I can🤣

one more observation, they have a lot moreJapanese eating outlets there  than that of SGP, cheap and good. I think becuase there are many Jap factories there, like Nikon, Toyota, Honda etc etc, so there is a big market of Japanese consummer. enjoy bro! 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

one more observation, they have a lot moreJapanese eating outlets there  than that of SGP, cheap and good. I think becuase there are many Jap factories there, like Nikon, Toyota, Honda etc etc, so there is a big market of Japanese consummer. enjoy bro! 

Yes Jap restaurant is ok here. I got a few Jap customers too. The other funny thing is Jap guys like to go Chinese. Haha

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Arogab said:

Yes Jap restaurant is ok here. I got a few Jap customers too. The other funny thing is Jap guys like to go Chinese. Haha

The food of your enemy is tastier.😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
Just now, DOBIEMKZ said:

The food of your enemy is tastier.😄

Tonight also bring boss go Jap mix with local. Bring whiskey and make him happy. Then tomorrow tell him to release some stock options can liao. 

Work hard no future, must be able to tell story like my Chinese counterparts. Haha

• Haha! 4

18 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Jap food to japanese is just food. Chinese food on the other hand is not their usual food.

• Haha! 3