COE Bidding – July 2022

Carbon82

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

$120K for a swift.

if I’m there, I will also 6C6C. 😁

$120k for a swift? I rather buy a basic variant cerato siah. Lol.

• Haha! 2

42 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Last bang to clear stock before Suzuki exit Singapore market. 🤣🤣

High COE always kill small cars. 

I think they'll be alright la. They've survived high COE before. Some more backed by Borneo.

There are many more marginal brands that will be doing far worse.

• Haha! 1

On 7/25/2022 at 10:19 AM, Fitmugen said:

Yes, there are no other way to implement this average quota without busting the desired vehicle population. If you don’t lock up the quota, then you will have nothing to release later.

So the COE price will not drop back to the $30k levels when deregistrations peak. Maybe it will start to stabilize at around $50 - $60k when you have the same quota every month 

I think so too, 50k might be the new low in future.  While it may look expensive, people will  get use to it after a while. 

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

I think so too, 50k might be the new low in future.  While it may look expensive, people will  get use to it after a while. 

Exactly, when coe was below $20k, people got used to it, and then coe later went up to until $60k, people also got used and continue to buy car. Now even coe went up to $100k+, still got people buy car.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, mikk123 said:

you must understand. We have many new rich coming to SG, that is why 100k seems a lot to you, but to someone who has many zeros in bank, not much a concern.  

yup ... that's the hard truth ...

soon you will see all banks priority banking will raise bar to no $500K no talk [sly] 

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, mikk123 said:

you must understand. We have many new rich coming to SG, that is why 100k seems a lot to you, but to someone who has many zeros in bank, not much a concern.  

Tiagong AMO Residence many full cash bid ah

• Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

$120K for a swift.

if I’m there, I will also 6C6C. 😁

120k for swift sport or normal swift? Even for swift sport is damn ex. The Jinny looks cute though lol. Considered soft off roader?

22 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

120k for swift sport or normal swift? Even for swift sport is damn ex. The Jinny looks cute though lol. Considered soft off roader?

Normal swift. 😅

I checked sgCarMart. 

SSS is $145K. 😓

• Shocked 1

20 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

$120k is for normal swift. Price for swift sport should be at least $140K. Price for Jimny also around $140k+.

• Shocked 3

8 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Nobody want to park beside you

But everybody wants to take photo

413EED47-2F5C-48C9-89DB-4A125C087EEC.jpeg

Will petrol station car wash kiosks charge extra for washing this condition of car?

2 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Will petrol station car wash kiosks charge extra for washing this condition of car?

dun think so...but probably will ask you of you want to top up $5 for rim washing...and the guy proceed to use his finger to rub some mud off the rims to emphasize the "level of dirtiness"

:D

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

dun think so...but probably will ask you of you want to top up $5 for rim washing...and the guy proceed to use his finger to rub some mud off the rims to emphasize the "level of dirtiness"

Then he better does a good job. For I will ask him to use his finger to dig my (car exhaust pipe) hole after the washing.😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

Many years ago I heard a land rover got stuck in the mud in the jungle

and Suzuki Jimny pulled him out.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

When your sins are so high, you don’t bother to try washing them off. You wear them like a badge of honor 

4 hours ago, Mustank said:

Nobody want to park beside you

But everybody wants to take photo

413EED47-2F5C-48C9-89DB-4A125C087EEC.jpeg

I think it is illegal to drive like this.  Even construction site loli has to clean up the mud before leaving site.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

One year later...

IMG_20230526_015542.thumb.jpg.4df407dafb45905e13995fbd4b093b38.jpg

SSS still ard 145k

SS hybrid 128k

Jimny 147k

Ignis DOA

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1