UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson resigns

Jamesc

Hypersonic

Oh no Boris is in trouble!

He is on the verge of being kicked out as PM

:D

Let us help him!

Boris Johnson’s time in Number 10 appears to be coming to an end after five of his ministers quit at once.

The mass resignation brings the total number of frontbenchers to have quit the government in the last 24 hours to 27.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

I’m surprised he lasted so long.

He’s like trump junior.

😁

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 4

(edited)

2 hours ago, Starry said:

I am surprised that he could even be PM, but what do I know........

Not a surprise when u see what is happening here :D 

Edited by jcmm
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Liverpool supporters brought down Bozo

:D

Prince William's presence on the big screen was met by an onslaught of boos from the Liverpool supporters packed into Wembley. In the aftermath of the events at the national stadium, Bozo was quick to criticise the behaviour of Reds supporters but the Liverpool manager was quick to jump to the defence of those who had voiced their beliefs prior to kick-off.

"Of course I have thoughts but I think in these situations it's best to ask the question: 'why does it happen?"' said the German just two days after the final.

"I've not been here long enough to understand the reason for it - it's for sure something historical - and that's probably questions you can answer much better than I could ever. The majority of our supporters are wonderful people. Really smart, go through lows and highs. They wouldn't do it without a reason."

Hypersonic

Yet it was only back in November 2021 when Klopp had singled out Johnson and his incapability of operating in such a leading role in the United Kingdom, likening him to former President of the United States Donald Trump and founder of the UKIP party Nigel Farage.

"Why do we let people like [Nigel] Farage and [Boris] Johnson lead any kind of group of people in any direction?’ he said on Gabby Logan’s Mid-Point podcast.

“Obviously people with common sense are not needed – or used, at least – in this time. They should be, but what is the problem, the people we vote for or the whole system which gives us the opportunity to vote for these kinds of people?

"I have to say at the last two elections, first with Donald Trump and Boris Johnson, that’s really a bad sign for the world that this can happen because everybody knew beforehand that it will not work, but we still let it happen as a society and I cannot believe that.

"One is now gone and the other one struggles still. It’s incredible."

Hypersonic
12 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

This is the only Prime Minister in the World,that never Comb His Hair.😆😆🤣

So he will make it to the Guiness book of records for this uniqueness and bag a prize 🤣

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Yet it was only back in November 2021 when Klopp had singled out Johnson and his incapability of operating in such a leading role in the United Kingdom, likening him to former President of the United States Donald Trump and founder of the UKIP party Nigel Farage.

"Why do we let people like [Nigel] Farage and [Boris] Johnson lead any kind of group of people in any direction?’ he said on Gabby Logan’s Mid-Point podcast.

“Obviously people with common sense are not needed – or used, at least – in this time. They should be, but what is the problem, the people we vote for or the whole system which gives us the opportunity to vote for these kinds of people?

"I have to say at the last two elections, first with Donald Trump and Boris Johnson, that’s really a bad sign for the world that this can happen because everybody knew beforehand that it will not work, but we still let it happen as a society and I cannot believe that.

"One is now gone and the other one struggles still. It’s incredible."

In Amdk country incompetent but push my stupid ideas i will vote for them since im also too dumb to know what is incompetence so all i see is they support my ideas 😆

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

This is the only Prime Minister in the World,that never Comb His Hair.😆😆🤣

Bye gentlemen...hello mate...here I cum mate...hear you also have the union jack and a queen...😁

32b0e088-mop.jpg

8 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I guess the risk he took at Kiev didn't pay off...😁

Politics I guess. Politicians only care about being in power.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Politics I guess. Politicians only care about being in power.

or 😁

1-152.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1