Is Lawrence Wong the best possible 4g leader to lead Singapore in the post covid world?

Wind30

Is Lawrence Wong the best possible 4g leader to lead Singapore in the post covid world?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is Lawrence Wong the best possible 4g leader to lead Singapore in the post covid world?

• Yes
    • No

38 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Best means no one can be better. But it can also mean cannot find anyone better. 🤣 How??

This is what i call

“scraping “

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Best means no one can be better. But it can also mean cannot find anyone better. 🤣 How??

I'm inclined to say its the latter 😄

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

Kind of curious if our poll will be the same as the study.

This kind of question is machiam asking which of your parents, do you think, are most likely to win the 100m swimming freestyle at the next olympic.... When both of them have water phobia. 

:D

• Haha! 1

Becos i may be invited one day to Lawrence Wong’s house for lunch or dinner, i’d better just say “yes”

muayhahaha

• Haha! 3

35 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Becos i may be invited one day to Lawrence Wong’s house for lunch or dinner, i’d better just say “yes”

muayhahaha

Shortlisted by ah Wong for a post at TH or GIC? I vote yes to that...😁

Hypersonic

no lah… this kind of standard from technical school and vj, ts wont even hire to design ic circuits don’t say become pm 

🤣

I simple person. Malay, Indian, Eurasian, cheena as PM, also can. So long can lead us to have better life, citizens got house to stay, got jobs to do..I think enough liao.

Although life is stressful and expensive in Spore, but in return, crime rate is relatively low and got many trees and PCN for me to unwind, cycle, jalan jalan..enough liao

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

muayhahaha

Didn't know you cared about such things lol. 

When we (as a family) were invited to a former President's house, we politely declined. 

When I was asked to meet a Cabinet Mini Star for a chat, I declined. I've met enough Mini Stars in my life. 

I want to keep my life simple. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1