BYD Atto 3 Electric aka BYD Yuan Plus arrives in Singapore. Launch price of $178,888.

BabyBlade

Saw that BYD dropping their Cat A model to just under $160k in anticipation of COE dropping. Great price IMO.

↡ Advertisement

On 5/9/2023 at 1:41 PM, shuigao said:

Saw that BYD dropping their Cat A model to just under $160k in anticipation of COE dropping. Great price IMO.

Pegged at $85k COE and must trade in

• Sad 1

On 5/10/2023 at 11:48 PM, Hightech88 said:

$178,888 for a Cat A Tiong car, no thanks.

Wah, better don’t buy China made EVs man. That includes Tesla 3, BMW iX3 and Polestar 2 - all made in China 😃😃😃

• Haha! 8

Turbocharged
On 5/9/2023 at 2:45 PM, mersaylee said:

Finally saw one in the fresh earlier and it made my head turned...very attractive I must say...

You no cum...?😄😁

On 6/13/2023 at 9:19 AM, Blueray said:

Not really super surprised I guess cos between Atto3 and the van (is it the e6?), i feel like I see BYD is really the most common in SG on the roads. 

A bit surprised that BMW is so high though, I feel like I see a lot more Merc SUV EV's than BMWs.

On 6/13/2023 at 3:07 PM, shuigao said:

Not really super surprised I guess cos between Atto3 and the van (is it the e6?), i feel like I see BYD is really the most common in SG on the roads. 

A bit surprised that BMW is so high though, I feel like I see a lot more Merc SUV EV's than BMWs.

X3 vs iX3

X5 vs IX5

Same same but different

😂

Turbocharged
On 6/14/2023 at 8:38 AM, Blueray said:

China EV-maker BYD opens Boat Quay restaurant as part of hybrid showroom

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/china-ev-maker-byd-opens-boat-quay-restaurant-part-hybrid-showroom

helping friend ask if got free coffee ... [:p]

I thought that it is a charging station cum restaurant so drivers can dine in while charging. I think it would be a good business if the restaurant can install some charging stations and offer free charging for 100dollars or above spent on meal.

Neutral Newbie

Hi peeps,

is there any diff on the 100kw and 150kw in terms of power? Was reading reviews stating no diff as the torque still maintains the same.. but I wasn’t able to get a chance to test drive the 100kw model as they only had the 150kw. 

hope to hear opinion from those who owns the 100kw.. thinking hard to sign in the dotted line.. 

Neutral Newbie

@Fitmugen 

On 2/21/2023 at 9:32 AM, Fitmugen said:

110kW is $20k cheaper incl COE. Don't think there is a need for Vantage to tweak the pricing without COE. There will be buyers.

Buy already then go outside tune back to 150kw? How would LTA know

Ahem… can tune back ? 

I just tested the atto 3 at motorway tpy. Quite like the car. Easy to drive around actually..

Now 161k, thinking of taking a plunge or rather 1st baby step into EVs

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3