PSA: Changi Hawker Centre closing for 3 months from Aug. 15 to Nov. 14, 2022

BabyBlade

Just now, 13177 said:

Most hawker centre still have poor ventilation even after R@R works la. Like hong lim hawker centre, ventilation inside the hawker centre still quite bad esp the level 1 facing inside. Those stalls facing the outside still not so bad.

I think this is due to the poor design of the hawker centre, nothing much can be improve. The only thing they can do is to install many industry type of fans lo. Sometimes those air that blow out also warm air, and the air from those fans many times blow directly on your face or foods which is not very good.

Rather than sucking in air, these fans should suck air out of the HC.

Natural air will flow in.

↡ Advertisement

Wifey said to me what would make her very happy and strengthen and deepen our relationship is more PDA.

I said you know me anything I can do to make you happy I will do but some things that are difficult for me no guarantee but I will try my hardest and do my best.

:D

Heng ah

Not easy but I succeeded.

It's so hard to find you know.

They stopped making it years ago.

897341816_images(25).jpeg.61f6e91321a0d63889e52767a6686dda.jpeg

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Most hawker centre still have poor ventilation even after R@R works la. Like hong lim hawker centre, ventilation inside the hawker centre still quite bad esp the level 1 facing inside. Those stalls facing the outside still not so bad.

I think this is due to the poor design of the hawker centre, nothing much can be improve. The only thing they can do is to install many industry type of fans lo. Sometimes those air that blow out also warm air, and the air from those fans many times blow directly on your face or foods which is not very good.

Pasir Ris Central HC ventilation the best. Have never feel hot there.

Hypersonic
17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Go to coffeeshop which is near the hawker centre lo. Or go to pasir ris to makan?

It will not able to handle the crowd. 

↡ Advertisement