Holy water

Kb27

15 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

No, I do not.

I wish I could not believe in the TaxMan either, but every year, he visits me to collect my blessings. 😁

You must be glad the taxman even bother to visit you.  He only send me a piece of paper every year asking for blessings,  and now is worse,  he just send an sms,  and I am suppose to go to my tax portal and find out how to send him my blessings.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged

Even Singapore Rivers & Reservoirs already quite clean..i don't think anyone dare to drink direct from it.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged

I remember 1 MediaCorp Ch8,9pm Show..not long ago..Romeo Tan & Liu Ling Ling drink Water from a Stream..(i would like to know that location)..after Drinking the Water..they become the Mid 20's.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

You must be glad the taxman even bother to visit you.  He only send me a piece of paper every year asking for blessings,  and now is worse,  he just send an sms,  and I am suppose to go to my tax portal and find out how to send him my blessings.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Metaphorical lah. Or should I say Mata-phorical? Or actually Mati-phorical. 😂

I not so much dignity. Also ikan bilis get sms and email only. KNN. 😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Jamesc said:

My MIL complain getting into her car 

so hot these days.

I have found a solution for her

:D 

This one is good for driving across the causeway. No one dare to squeeze against your car and no one wants to steal it. 

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Even Singapore Rivers & Reservoirs already quite clean..i don't think anyone dare to drink direct from it.

image.png.725750553c1a247d012a3ed4745add41.png

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
19 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Somebody did swim to prove it is cleaned. But after that nobody else swim lah. Haha. 

To be fair, Singapore river today and in the 50 is haven and earth different lah. 

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

@Victor68 Thanks to our 1st Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew...without his wise Future Thinking..Today Singapore won't be this Good.

Our 1st generation ministers are about our future and survival. 2-4th I don't know. Life is too good and they become little emperor too early. 

Twincharged

I think that is the Reason,many Indian Construction Workers drank direct from Singapore Taps,no need filter,maybe they get used to these ''Raw'' back Home,our Tap Water already consider very clean.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

I think that is the Reason,many Indian Construction Workers drank direct from Singapore Taps,no need filter,maybe they get used to these ''Raw'' back Home,our Tap Water already consider very clean.

They know our water is clean.

They also know/experience theirs back home is not.

Last time I work with Filipino engineers, when they get sent to India for field assignments, they would not drink their "clean" bottled water, they also get funny stomach problem. They say the best and safest water to drink there is Coke !

When I went to work at Reliance in Jamnagar/Gujarat, I noticed their office have a filtered water system with UV sterilizer. Only then was I convinced to drink their water. 😃

Edited by Kb27
↡ Advertisement