FitCamX, is any local workshop selling/installing this Dash Cam?

s2s

Nice. But again, one of the purpose of installing dashcam is to be prominent and tell others that there is a dash cam installed in your car so they won't try anything funny to your car while parked?

This dash cam is so nicely integrated that others might think that there is no dash cam installed at all.

Just my opinion.

• Praise 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, s2s said:

Their dash cams are all designed to fit different car model, I am looking for the one for Volvo: https://fitcamx.com/products/fitcamx-dash-cam-for-volvo

Much better than those mounted on windshield.

Another key issue I have is the made and quality of the dashcam, are they up to par? So far I only like BlackVue and thinkware! But before this remember 10 years ago BlackVue was shit too due to Singapore hot weather!! But they catch up in the recent years.

thus heat resistance is a major factor to consider 

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1

15 hours ago, Silverkris said:

Nice. But again, one of the purpose of installing dashcam is to be prominent and tell others that there is a dash cam installed in your car so they won't try anything funny to your car while parked?

This dash cam is so nicely integrated that others might think that there is no dash cam installed at all.

Just my opinion.

It is just individual preference, I prefer neat/integrated dash cam.

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, D3badge said:

Another key issue I have is the made and quality of the dashcam, are they up to par? So far I only like BlackVue and thinkware! But before this remember 10 years ago BlackVue was shit too due to Singapore hot weather!! But they catch up in the recent years.

thus heat resistance is a major factor to consider 

Honestly, no idea about its quality... I don't see any local discussions about this product, there are quite a lot of positive reviews in various Volvo forums though.

10 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Well some like to buy things that are 好看不好吃。 🤣

It didn't work well? I didn't find any local reviews on it, have you tried it? What issues did you see?

↡ Advertisement