Aircraft Carrier in SG

Arogab

Turbocharged

While landing on Changi Airport, I just did not have enough time to pull out my phone to take a photo. I note there is a aircraft carrier outside the bay of our Navy Base in Changi. It must be the US? I just wonder what carrier is it and how if there is even an opportunity to get closer and take a look. Probably this 1,2 days go there cycling and see. Wonder what deal we have with them too, will CCP KPKB.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

4 minutes ago, Arogab said:

While landing on Changi Airport, I just did not have enough time to pull out my phone to take a photo. I note there is a aircraft carrier outside the bay of our Navy Base in Changi. It must be the US? I just wonder what carrier is it and how if there is even an opportunity to get closer and take a look. Probably this 1,2 days go there cycling and see. Wonder what deal we have with them too, will CCP KPKB.

high chance should be US navy carrier, they often dock at Changi Naval base when in South east Asia region. 

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Arogab said:

US aircraft carrier. Nuclear powered. On going arrangement to allow the pacific fleet to have a port of call for reloading of supplies and change of personnel. Many of the crew will be given shore leave to relax while the carrier is docked to carry out what it needs to do.

Only Sg military (higer ranked) personnel/ministers will be hosted for a tour on the carrier.

Don't cycle too near, we have contingencies plan in case of a nuclear accident at CNB. :D

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Reported in the press they are here on stopover. First since 2019

• Praise 3

(edited)

It is USS Ronald Reagan as reported by s***y times.

ps. I thought the agreement is to allow certain class of vessels to dock. Never knew AC is included.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, Ody_2004 said:

last time when US Navy in Hardrock cafe be super crowded... now dunno..

Weather is very hot. Time for the sailors to "thao liang" .

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Weather is very hot. Time for the sailors to "thao liang" .

ya man.. SarongPartyGirl love to help.. while i can only stand there.. whahahahahahahaha..

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
13 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

ya man.. SarongPartyGirl love to help.. while i can only stand there.. whahahahahahahaha..

Orchard tower will be very busy 😁

But the sailor go back on board, dunno how many will kena covid isolation

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Sosaria said:

Covid not the big concern.. Orchard tower leh.. scare they poke wrong hole got monkeypox instead! whahahahahah..

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
28 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

It is USS Ronald Reagan as reported by s***y times.

ps. I thought the agreement is to allow certain class of vessels to dock. Never knew AC is included.

When they were building that place, I always go there fishing one. I was told they can accommodate AC, Sub and all sorts. But I did not know the news they dock. Last time I knew they stop in front if East Coast. I was given a chance to play basketball with a black and white guys. Solid playing 

27 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

last time when US Navy in Hardrock cafe be super crowded... now dunno..

Now probably HR not popular liao lah

17 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Wah lao, times have changed. Last time we think AMDK, but not anymore lah. AMDK boh liu one. Haha. I feel we are better these days

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

5 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Covid not the big concern.. Orchard tower leh.. scare they poke wrong hole got monkeypox instead! whahahahahah..

I think these people don't care one. They just do whatever they like. Which is not suppose. Not their society too

10 minutes ago, Arogab said:

When they were building that place, I always go there fishing one. I was told they can accommodate AC, Sub and all sorts. But I did not know the news they dock. Last time I knew they stop in front if East Coast. I was given a chance to play basketball with a black and white guys. Solid playing 

Now probably HR not popular liao lah

Wah lao, times have changed. Last time we think AMDK, but not anymore lah. AMDK boh liu one. Haha. I feel we are better these days

In the past, the hot spot was Bugis Street. The visiting forces had to deploy their MPs there and our local police also deployed men there every night.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

D52E6C7F-1119-45CF-B5A6-080DF36A1373.jpeg

Looks impressive from above, just too bad I realize I wanna take a photo but phone in the bag and too late from pulling out liao

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
5 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

In the past, the hot spot was Bugis Street. The visiting forces had to deploy their MPs there and our local police also deployed men there every night.

Ok lah, let them top up our economy😂

• Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I am sure some of them would love your help.. .. :D

• Haha! 3