Money Heist: SG Huat edition

Jellandross

I wanted to go shopping together with them and eat meals cooked by a private chef but they didn't invite me.

:D

• Haha! 7

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Got any cash rich MCFers kena or not 😂

Heng, i nearly become a victim of theirs, but luckily i am still saving up, not enough to pay for deposit yet.  Now i change plan already, once i have saved enough,  i will go albert complex to buy a casio. Even kena run road also not so painful😄😄

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Heng I no interest in expensive things 

Suay siah!! I have interest in expensive things

but Heng ah!!! I can’t afford any expensive things 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Suay siah!! I have interest in expensive things

but Heng ah!!! I can’t afford any expensive things 😂

I dun even know this type of rich people not to mention buying expensive things.

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

I dun even know this type of rich people not to mention buying expensive things.

When one gets rich, people donno you wants to know you, people oredi know you wants to know you betterer 😁

• Haha! 2

Unlike the OCBC scammers who preyed on the gullible and ignorant, this pair robbed the rich and punished them for their greed in trying to buy branded for less. What they lost was basically disposable income, for buying luxury goods not essentials. 

• Haha! 2

(edited)

After reading the victim sob stories, I must admit that this is definitely not your regular ah beng ah seng con job. 

The couple really did their homework in planning, profiling the targets and building up their false facade.

The ending reminds me of the Ocean Eleven heists where they lure the victims into a false sense of security, went in for the kill and escaped into the sunset smiling 💰💰💰

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Unlike the OCBC scammers who preyed on the gullible and ignorant, this pair robbed the rich and punished them for their greed in trying to buy branded for less. What they lost was basically disposable income, for buying luxury goods not essentials. 

Robbed the rich sounds like robin hood [laugh]

But without the give to the poor part

• Haha! 4

(edited)
1 hour ago, yishunite said:

How many plates of char kuay teow must give up to buy a lolex???

Asking for a friend

6k plates?

Assuming $5 a plate.

If sell 200 plates a day.

That's only a month work🤣 but need sell 2 months to turn profitable. 

Edited by Atonchia

Turbocharged

I think most of those who got scammed are not terribly rich. I believe they want to flip the products for a good profit. Unfortunately, they got scammed. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

After reading the victim sob stories, I must admit that this is definitely not your regular ah beng ah seng con job. 

The couple really did their homework in planning, profiling the targets and building up their false facade.

The ending reminds me of the Ocean Eleven heists where they lure the victims into a false sense of security, went in for the kill and escaped into the sunset smiling 💰💰💰

Long con.

In sg, the bengs only do ah long con.

• Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Got any cash rich MCFers kena or not 😂

Lai lai, mai shy leh…..

and since we are at it,  those who kena con by MLM, crypto etc, all please share your story too….

muayhahahhahha

7 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Heng, i nearly become a victim of theirs, but luckily i am still saving up, not enough to pay for deposit yet.  Now i change plan already, once i have saved enough,  i will go albert complex to buy a casio. Even kena run road also not so painful😄😄

Aiyoh, want to buy Rolex, you can always look for me first.  
at least, i confirm wont run road.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1