JCube set to make way for mixed-use residential development

Yamapi

Supercharged
1 minute ago, Watwheels said:

Soya will say overpriced.

Amos in AMK ulu place also can sell 2k liao. 2.5k with so many things, where got expensive? The developer will say "What's wrong with getting more money?" But I think the traffic nearby a bit lousy during peak hours. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The design of mall is screwed

the lift take forever to go up or down from carpark esp on weekend

moreover now property price hit all high, its good time to rebuild for mixed use. Even though only 10 yrs the ROI havent get back

I fogot when was my last time i went to Jcube? Also forgot inside got what shops? Lol.

Anyway, how come commercial building can 'anyhow' tear down even though the age of the building is fairly new? Whereas you dont see residential building rebuild at young age? 

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

That area next time will have more building there, heard LTA will move there? And coming jurong region line. And next time also have the Jurong Innovation District. The property there sure huat until siao.

Confirm chop.

https://estates.jtc.gov.sg/jid

JTC.thumb.jpg.7bcc10050ce19064a4861f76f3f0edee.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

With the revamp of the bus terminal. It is boom time with the change of use to residential. Wonder who made such decision and who get to gain from such change? Why A and not B site. 

11 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Amos in AMK ulu place also can sell 2k liao. 2.5k with so many things, where got expensive? The developer will say "What's wrong with getting more money?" But I think the traffic nearby a bit lousy during peak hours. 

Wear tights and ride bicycle lo. LoL

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Amo residence thought near to Mayflower MRT? Not consider ulu place la. Lol.

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Confirm chop.

https://estates.jtc.gov.sg/jid

JTC.thumb.jpg.7bcc10050ce19064a4861f76f3f0edee.jpg

Like that i guess the property in Jurong East even for HDB also going to huat with so many things happening in Jurong area in future? I better go buy a HDB there now. Lol.

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Like that i guess the property in Jurong East even for HDB also going to huat with so many things happening in Jurong area in future? I better go buy a HDB there now. Lol.

Mai tu liao. LoL

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I fogot when was my last time i went to Jcube? Also forgot inside got what shops? Lol.

Anyway, how come commercial building can 'anyhow' tear down even though the age of the building is fairly new? Whereas you dont see residential building rebuild at young age? 

Can big box considered

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This is bad lor. If resale HDB is selling above $1m, government will tell you $700k BTO very affordable. 

• Shocked 1

12 hours ago, Soya said:

J Cube was previously the sad Jurong Entertainment Centre b4 it was refurbished a while back

Now JCube oso very sad state

So better to put it out of it's misery n let powderful negotiators convince upgraders that $2200-$2500 psf is a steal

JEC wasn't sad at all. Many of us have good memories there.

Why does every shopping center need to have tons of people thronging the place otherwise it is a failure? Not every place needs a uniqlo and don don donki to be called a success.

• Praise 2

Supercharged
17 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

JEC wasn't sad at all. Many of us have good memories there.

Why does every shopping center need to have tons of people thronging the place otherwise it is a failure? Not every place needs a uniqlo and don don donki to be called a success.

actually bro, JCube HAS a don don donki

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

What is big box has become now ah?

Suppose to be a biz park but delayed. Feng Shui not that great, this is the 3rd change in ownership if I am not wrong

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Tell me which condo is not overpriced? LoL

Have. Powderful negotiators always say new condo launches cheep cheep so better buy now 

98% at AMK condo agreed. So there  

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

What is big box has become now ah?

Empty box 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2