Jump to content

EPL 2022/23 - The Fight To Be Champion


Recommended Posts

EPL 2022/23 season begin this weekends. 

Who will be the champion, which top 4 teams to UCL, which 3 teams to be regulated will all starts this weekends. :a-happy::a-happy:

Looking forward to another season. [bounce2] 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal had been great during pre-season with winning big margin 

Spurs building up their strength 

Chelsea with new buying

ManU with new Manager

ManC with world class striker (Haaland)

Liverpool not lacking behind either 

 

Should be an explosive season of Premier League Football.... [smash][smash][smash]

 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Arsenal had been great during pre-season with winning big margin 

Spurs building up their strength 

Chelsea with new buying

ManU with new Manager

ManC with world class striker (Haaland)

Liverpool not lacking behind either 

 

Should be an explosive season of Premier League Football.... [smash][smash][smash]

 

asn make a very good signing in jesus..........

  • Praise 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5th Gear

Can't wait for the season to get started!

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal is the first match at 3am. Fulham hosting Liverpool at 7:30 pm.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Rm2s said:

Fulham hosting Liverpool at 7:30 pm.

MIL sure insist on family dinner one.

😢

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

watch using handphone! 

That's what I do.

Especially at wedding dinners.

Put under the table and watch discreetly.

:D

  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Rm2s said:

Can't wait for the season to get started!

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal is the first match at 3am. Fulham hosting Liverpool at 7:30 pm.

wah you dun say i also dunno got 3 am...

faint... forget this one... watch the 2nd match instead...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5th Gear

I was just browsing through the match schedule and on 12 Nov, MD16, all teams will play on the same day at 11 pm. It's just like MD38!!

This would be the weekend just before World Cup starts. Truly a season of 2 halves in more ways than one.

Good luck to all the teams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rm2s said:

I was just browsing through the match schedule and on 12 Nov, MD16, all teams will play on the same day at 11 pm. It's just like MD38!!

This would be the weekend just before World Cup starts. Truly a season of 2 halves in more ways than one.

Good luck to all the teams!

Cos after that, 1 month break... :wut:

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Beregond said:

i realise epl start today liao?
with asn game away to palace😅

I thought all start together tomorrow

This morning's 4.am match. 

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
22 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

This morning's 4.am match. 

asn top table 😂

feel this season top 4 really gonna be much tougher then last season.

spurs also upgraded alot.

really fear for chelsea😑

Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
7 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

EPL started and ManU still negotiating for players.... :wut:

Chelsea  new owner prove to fans that american owners can spend also. i think they the biggest spender this season already 130m pound spend.

But i really had alot of doubt if they can challenge pools and man c.

Dun know how they miss out on jesus, or why they choose sterling over jesus.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...