EPL 2022/23 - The Fight To Be Champion

Picnic06-Biante15

58 minutes ago, Beregond said:

TTA cannot def, reese james is only slightly better.

both man u goal come from pools right side.

first goal 80% fault on tta. he left man u left wing overlap him so easily.

didnt even put in much effort to track. when the ball pass to the mid, he stand there looking when he is the free man . 

2nd goal, he is strolling on the right wing as pools lost pocession, didnt make a single effort to track back

Cannot say he no good just yet. Wait he becum another Dele Alli

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

TTA cannot def, reese james is only slightly better.

both man u goal come from pools right side.

first goal 80% fault on tta. he left man u left wing overlap him so easily.

didnt even put in much effort to track. when the ball pass to the mid, he stand there looking when he is the free man . 

2nd goal, he is strolling on the right wing as pools lost pocession, didnt make a single effort to track back

This is the preference nowadays as opposed to having defenders defend, they are valued more by their attacking output and contribution.

7 minutes ago, Genes said:

This is the preference nowadays as opposed to having defenders defend, they are valued more by their attacking output and contribution.

maybe last time can , but after a while team will study your weakness. they are pro, they spend millions look at stats and replay etc .

reese james attacking output is very good, he even score goals as a centre back.

But his inexperience and naive defending cost chelsea many points already .

lost his header against leeds for the 2nd goal.

foul kane needlessly without any danger when the clock is running down like 2 min left and give spurs a free kick in a dangerous position,

I will strangle TT if he still play centre back next game. 

I dun have the stats, but i really feels teams are starting to target TAA, Look at pools first 3 games, can feel all the danger come from pools right side. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

maybe last time can , but after a while team will study your weakness. they are pro, they spend millions look at stats and replay etc .

reese james attacking output is very good, he even score goals as a centre back.

But his inexperience and naive defending cost chelsea many points already .

lost his header against leeds for the 2nd goal.

foul kane needlessly without any danger when the clock is running down like 2 min left and give spurs a free kick in a dangerous position,

I will strangle TT if he still play centre back next game. 

I dun have the stats, but i really feels teams are starting to target TAA, Look at pools first 3 games, can feel all the danger come from pools right side. 

if a lb/rb is attack minded, will definitely leave holes behind. it is up to the team to set itself up so that it mitigates the risks of the lb/rb bombing forward.

perhaps what u see is, TAA getting exploited, or opposing team has found a way to take advantage of his attacking forays.

i also had the question, why past few seasons, luke shaw always had to go infield to cover, and yet there is still more opposition outside of him.

5 minutes ago, Genes said:

if a lb/rb is attack minded, will definitely leave holes behind. it is up to the team to set itself up so that it mitigates the risks of the lb/rb bombing forward.

perhaps what u see is, TAA getting exploited, or opposing team has found a way to take advantage of his attacking forays.

i also had the question, why past few seasons, luke shaw always had to go infield to cover, and yet there is still more opposition outside of him.

Ya , i mention many times luke shaw must be drop ,def is lousy, poor judgement, even during JM time, JM complain about luke shaw non stop.

I watch limited man u games. but even during these limited games, i realize luke shaw alway drift to centre def position and he crash with maguire a couple of time.

then his position kenna expose. 

40 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Ya , i mention many times luke shaw must be drop ,def is lousy, poor judgement, even during JM time, JM complain about luke shaw non stop.

I watch limited man u games. but even during these limited games, i realize luke shaw alway drift to centre def position and he crash with maguire a couple of time.

then his position kenna expose. 

honestly i don't know its a him problem or a coaching problem. but it definitely got more and more obvious. prolly opponents study how to overload him and get a man free.

• Praise 1

51 minutes ago, Genes said:

honestly i don't know its a him problem or a coaching problem. but it definitely got more and more obvious. prolly opponents study how to overload him and get a man free.

its only 1 game, vs pools who is suffering from bad patch also.

I also feel maybe to early to justify if dropping maguire and shaw improve man u def. 

need a few more games to see how.

• Praise 1

Man Utd are doing better than Liverpool and above them.

I don't know why Utd supporters protesting over the owners.

They spent a lot of money on the team.

The problem is not the owners but the players.

They are lazy.

When they try they can beat Liverpool 4-0 and 2-1 but when they slack off the get beaten by Brighton and Brentford.

How is this the owner's fault?

:D

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

its only 1 game, vs pools who is suffering from bad patch also.

I also feel maybe to early to justify if dropping maguire and shaw improve man u def. 

need a few more games to see how.

i wash referring to why shaw was always having to move infield and be overloaded.

I also agree that it's only 1 game. 10-15 games later then see.

• Praise 1

Man Utd

only 1 lesson

Its how much effort they put in

They put in effort - they win

No effort - no win.

Lazy unprofessional players.

Not philosophy, not style, not tactics

Its effort!

because 10 Hugs was big enough to give up his "philosophy"

So now that Man Utd won

will the fans give praise to the owners?

Man U lose its the owners fault.

Man U win the owners cause the win?

I really cannot understand why Utd fans blame the owners.

They are not on the pitch winning or losing games.

Man Utd have quality players

The only reason Utd have quality players

is because the owners took out the cheque book

and bought the quality players!

How is it the owner's fault?

12 hours ago, Beregond said:

newcastle is really making good and value for money signing.

Look at tripper.......

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12680527/alexander-isak-newcastle-close-to-agreeing-club-record-58m-deal-with-real-sociedad-for-striker

Newcastle are in advanced talks with Real Sociedad to sign striker Alexander Isak for a fee in the region of £58m.

Alexander Isak is a very good signing.

Lightning fast striker.

11 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Alexander Isak is a very good signing.

Lightning fast striker.

actually last time i will say 58m pound for Alexander Isak is very expensive.

But looking at current market .

see chelsea offer for that gordon( i am disguested ) man u offer for antony.

how much pools pay for nunez and man c for haaland.

suddenly this seem like a very good deal for me if it go through.

• Praise 1

Big win for man u . dun know since when they got a clean sheet and back to back win.

Casemiro is very expensive for a 30 years old.

But he look really good for that 15 min when he come in.

Suddenly the heat is on for pools and chelsea. 😪

• Praise 2

Man City has bought the league with Haaland

Only £51m but £85.5m in total when agent fees, signing bonus and other costs are taken into account.

Plus another £18m a year in salary.

Brighton's Graham Potter sold £160m worth of talent over the last 3 years and still winning in the PL.

Graham Potter for manager of the year.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1