EPL 2022/23 - The Fight To Be Champion

Picnic06-Biante15

31 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Every time TT gets sacked Poch will takeover.

:D

Almost everytime chelsea sack and appt new manager , they will win something😂

But that is under R.A . I got a bad feeling americans owner know nothing about soccer.😑

Frankly I dun know who is advising Todd Boehly now.  Potter is a crazy choice, what have potter done till now to convince a top side that is aiming for every trophy to appt? Who give the ideal to even consider potter?

Edited by Beregond
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

19 minutes ago, Beregond said:

What happen to pools and chelsea this season 😟

I think karma lai liao😅

That's why i believe in not kicking others when they are down. One day sooner or later will get kicked de. Don't like that feeling so not sharing that feeling with others.

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Genes said:

That's why i believe in not kicking others when they are down. One day sooner or later will get kicked de. Don't like that feeling so not sharing that feeling with others.

Ok la. I believe abit of  kicking rivals, or each other  fans, is about creating rivalry and passion.

If not soccer will be boring.

But of course dun cross the red line 😂

• Praise 2

14 hours ago, Beregond said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/12692083/graham-potter-agrees-to-become-new-chelsea-head-coach-following-thomas-tuchels-sacking

Graham Potter agrees to become new Chelsea head coach following Thomas Tuchel's sacking

😐

I like Potter and the brand of football his team is playing. The British pundits always said that it would be interesting to see what he can do if he is given better quality players; We will know soon.

The problem he will be facing is will the "superstar" footballers buy into him coaching them. 

4 minutes ago, Rm2s said:

I like Potter and the brand of football his team is playing. The British pundits always said that it would be interesting to see what he can do if he is given better quality players; We will know soon.

The problem he will be facing is will the "superstar" footballers buy into him coaching them. 

These is a big different in managing small team and big team. Superstar ego is 1 issue,

But the major different is, with small team, normally opposition will be out to attack u and aim 3 points, many small team manager are really good with their defensive work, doing low block, training hard running players and smart + fast counter attack.

But with top team, manager suddenly realize now all opposite team are using the same tactics , how to train and have a proper system to break down team that pack their pen box with 11 players is a very different story. 

I really hope he work out 😁

(not just another english manager😑)

• Praise 4

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-62927306

12 hours. 🤔 Respect to him. 

Speaking from the queue to see the Queen lying in state, David Beckham said he appreciated the time he had shared with members of the public there.

The former professional footballer, who had been queuing for twelve hours, said he wanted to "celebrate the amazing life of our Queen".

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-62927306

12 hours. 🤔 Respect to him. 

Speaking from the queue to see the Queen lying in state, David Beckham said he appreciated the time he had shared with members of the public there.

The former professional footballer, who had been queuing for twelve hours, said he wanted to "celebrate the amazing life of our Queen".

A great lad in many ways...some lucky colleagues had the privilege to meet him and they were impressed by his easy going trait...humble, patient with no air at all...

• Praise 2

On 9/9/2022 at 8:52 AM, Beregond said:

These is a big different in managing small team and big team. Superstar ego is 1 issue,

But the major different is, with small team, normally opposition will be out to attack u and aim 3 points, many small team manager are really good with their defensive work, doing low block, training hard running players and smart + fast counter attack.

But with top team, manager suddenly realize now all opposite team are using the same tactics , how to train and have a proper system to break down team that pack their pen box with 11 players is a very different story. 

I really hope he work out 😁

(not just another english manager😑)

If hes a spurs manager. I would have backed him and liked him more. 

Somehow hes a misfit for chelsea as this team never gets a englishman as a manager since dennis wise time? Shit. Was he a manager? 

Chelsea will sack him for sure as its just chelski culture. 

• Haha! 1

Asn look unstoppable at the moment, Got a real big win against spurs. totally outplay spurs, with the help of a real lucky red card for spurs right back. (I throught var is going to over turn the red )

Chelsea got real lucky to get 3 points, could have get 0 any other day .

Dun think pools or chelsea will be any where near the top this season, will be good enough if can maintain top 4  😑

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

Asn look unstoppable at the moment, Got a real big win against spurs. totally outplay spurs, with the help of a real lucky red card for spurs right back. (I throught var is going to over turn the red )

Chelsea got real lucky to get 3 points, could have get 0 any other day .

Dun think pools or chelsea will be any where near the top this season, will be good enough if can maintain top 4  😑

Gunners had it easy so far...even against close neighbour also at home...real test cums when face to face with tough teams at away games...nice to see them back at the top tier though 

• Praise 1