EPL 2022/23 - The Fight To Be Champion

Maxus-MIFA9

21 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Chelsea  new owner prove to fans that american owners can spend also. i think they the biggest spender this season already 130m pound spend.

But i really had alot of doubt if they can challenge pools and man c.

Dun know how they miss out on jesus, or why they choose sterling over jesus.

Shocking news Chelsea is negotiating for ex Arsenal player, Aubameyang  [jawdrop]

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Shocking news Chelsea is negotiating for ex Arsenal player, Aubameyang  [jawdrop]

barc offer to chelsea , rather chelsea approach barc for him i believe.

barc is offering a few big name players to all the major clubs, they need to off load urgently

got some rumours if they dun sell a few big names, they cannot even register the new players they brought. 

their spending and transfer also in a mess, they got aub, then less then a season they go buy lewandowski.

they go buy that winger from wolves (forget the name ) then dembele stay also, and they added raphinha

dun forgot they still added torres not long ago, and still got Memphis Depay on their pay sheet. 

and throughout all this their finance is in the red, they borrow big form bank to fund all this,

and they are 1 of the team that keep complaining about FFP.

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Beregond said:

barc offer to chelsea , rather chelsea approach barc for him i believe.

barc is offering a few big name players to all the major clubs, they need to off load urgently

got some rumours if they dun sell a few big names, they cannot even register the new players they brought. 

their spending and transfer also in a mess, they got aub, then less then a season they go buy lewandowski.

they go buy that winger from wolves (forget the name ) then dembele stay also, and they added raphinha

dun forgot they still added torres not long ago, and still got Memphis Depay on their pay sheet. 

and throughout all this their finance is in the red, they borrow big form bank to fund all this,

and they are 1 of the team that keep complaining about FFP.

Wolves' Adama Traore; it was never a fit. It was on loan and Traore has since returned to Wolves.

Braca tell everyone they have no money and yet they want everyone, they bought whoever still dream of going to Barca and they want to get rid of players they owe wages to. What a historically excellent club ruined by poor management.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Spurman said:

What a mess starhub.

Machiam watching illegal stream yest.

It was a disaster. Starhub had a taste of the live streaming load when they offered free view friendly between Pool and Palace; that was bad and guess what? They came out and say "only a handful" of people affected. When you continue to hide yourself under the sand, everyone can see the problems except you.

Chief of Consumer Business came out last night to apologise; what for? You should instead go drive the effort to fix the problems immediately, make sure all the games tonight will stream beautifully, then you go to the press and say sorry and offer to waive first month of subscription to all customers.

ST also very ignorant, say the public streaming of Liverpool match at OTH was seamless! Oh please, that was probably using their old fibre box, not the over-the-top service that Starhub is selling to everyone else. Starhub decided to tell everyone to get off the fibre TV service, go with OTT app, at one point they refused to let those on fibre TV the same discounts other customers were getting.

I am happy to pay to watch EPL, UCL, cup games; but service provider must do their part to make sure customers get what they paid for.

Edited by Rm2s
  • Praise 2

Supercharged
23 minutes ago, Beregond said:

what a lousy game by chelsea,

very lucky scrape t0 a 0-1 win 😅

Saddest part is see dele alli falling down. Giap the ball and flick it out like a defender.

Whatever happened to dele. Sad

2 minutes ago, Spurman said:

Saddest part is see dele alli falling down. Giap the ball and flick it out like a defender.

Whatever happened to dele. Sad

he party and lost his passion i think.

1 hour ago, Spurman said:

What a mess starhub.

Machiam watching illegal stream yest.

Don't discredit those streaming. 😁

Yesterday nite while was on 2.5(home fiber) it was kind of laggy. So immediately switches over to 5.0! No lag and HD picture. English commentary. Mirrored onto TV to enjoy the match with me son. 😁

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Starhub... the high management complacant. Or worse bring 3rd world tech in. Adopt 3rd 4th world tech.

See lar. Simi ft... now we got 3rd world ft mentality..

In the past. A singaporean bred manager will adopt the worse case scenario solution. Now a ft will just adopt a save as much monies possible. Shortcuts. Or alibabas. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Rm2s said:

Wolves' Adama Traore; it was never a fit. It was on loan and Traore has since returned to Wolves.

Braca tell everyone they have no money and yet they want everyone, they bought whoever still dream of going to Barca and they want to get rid of players they owe wages to. What a historically excellent club ruined by poor management.

Barca mortgage their future TV rights to fund their current purchases. They must get into the champion league as pre-requsite for the future TV rights. They will be in deeper trouble if they can't get into champion league. We can see why Barca was / is(ESL still not dead yet) a staunch supporter for European super League. 

Secondly FFP required them to off load players (wages) so as to account for new incoming player wages. 

Third. The 18 million owed to de jong were partly dued to COVID and deferred wages scheme to reduce wages payout under FFP. 

One word. Messy since Messi left. 

• Praise 3

Utd have the 2 best no. 10s in the league in Eriksen and Bruno Fernandes.

If ETH must play both no. 10s then he should have played 4 2 3 1

With Scott McTominay and Fred as holding midfielders

and Marcus Rashford as the striker with Eriksen and Bruno behind him.

Jadon Sancho as the third attacking midfielder playing wide on the right

to get some width and Eriksen and Bruno playing more central.

:D

• Praise 2

35 minutes ago, Scion said:

Starhub so bad ah?

i was thinking of subscribing for World Cup this Nov...

Last night has improvements. Only 3 times an error code popped up during Man U game, once it hung Starhub official TV+ app. City's game was smooth all the way. The resolution is slightly lower (like below HD), perhaps that's how they manage their server load. I hope they keep working on it to make sure zero errors next weekend.

• Praise 2

Yah lah

They just send a ball to Haaland 

and he is so fast defenders cannot catch him

and he scores.

So easy.

:D

26 minutes ago, Beregond said:

man c might just run away with the title😂

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Rm2s said:

Last night has improvements. Only 3 times an error code popped up during Man U game, once it hung Starhub official TV+ app. City's game was smooth all the way. The resolution is slightly lower (like below HD), perhaps that's how they manage their server load. I hope they keep working on it to make sure zero errors next weekend.

Lol, I got t a feeling the glitches happens to more popular games. More ppl turn on, more lag, more glitches.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1