EPL 2022/23 - The Fight To Be Champion

Picnic06-Biante15

After watching ref gave Man U their points, I was awed by Brighton's quick passing game. De Zerbi is the improved version of Potter! Now only hope Arsenal drop some points as well.

49 minutes ago, Scion said:

wah, Man U and Rashford in very good form

they are top 3 and in title contention liao lol

i think the title is arsenal to lose

6 pts ahead of man u with 1 game in hand, if win that is 9 point.

very hard to see man u or even man c as title contenter now

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

i think the title is arsenal to lose

6 pts ahead of man u with 1 game in hand, if win that is 9 point.

very hard to see man u or even man c as title contenter now

still got almost half season to go...

am hoping Newcastle and Tottenham can also maintain their forms to make the title race more enjoyable 😁

• Praise 2

I think this season top 4 is quite clear.

arsenal. man c, man u , newcastle.

chelsea , pools and spurs will do well to get a europa spot. 

1 of them might not even have euro next season.

But i am also betting on pools ,chelsea, or man c to win the UCL this season😂 

• Praise 2

Wow Chelsea just spent half a billion in just 6 months.

£300m in the summer to land Raheem Sterling, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Kalidou Koulibaly.

£190m this month after signing Mykhailo Mudryk, Andrey Santos, Benoit Badiashile, David Datro Fofana and Joao Felix.

:D

14 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

£300m in the summer to land Raheem Sterling, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Kalidou Koulibaly.

£190m this month after signing Mykhailo Mudryk, Andrey Santos, Benoit Badiashile, David Datro Fofana and Joao Felix.

This american boss is crazy, he make himself director when he took over.
he sack the whole board, change the whole medical team, ( thats why so many inj i think )

Now he just resign as director,😒

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Beregond said:

This american boss is crazy, he make himself director when he took over.
he sack the whole board, change the whole medical team, ( thats why so many inj i think )

Now he just resign as director,😒

He also taking more risks by signing new players on longer than usual contracts to avoid FFP. It's his 2030 vision?!

• Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Rm2s said:

He also taking more risks by signing new players on longer than usual contracts to avoid FFP. It's his 2030 vision?!

I think signing long contract is a good move, those recent signing is mostly youth , most is cheap signing expect 1.
U see how chelsea struggle to recontract their stars when they contract end.

The thing is i dun know how they have so much budget. I highly suspect those signing will eat into the next few years, mean we might not be able to make much or any key signing for next 1-2 years.

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Small change lah when compared to Newcastle United's war chest. 

Prudent and wise spendings make a strong team. Man U spent so much and turns out a few signings are circus acts. Clowns.

• Haha! 1

On 1/21/2023 at 9:54 AM, Abracadabra said:

Small change lah when compared to Newcastle United's war chest. 

Prudent and wise spendings make a strong team. Man U spent so much and turns out a few signings are circus acts. Clowns.

Just some few data about newcastle spending. In 2010-2020 basically the owner didn’t spend single penny lol

43317692-92CE-4EE7-8A9B-E89F2E5F7734.jpeg

4E9C1C8C-AE9A-45AE-9CB0-98EFBB8E4C05.jpeg

• Praise 1

😂

Dunknow if its too late to save Everton

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/12779347/frank-lampard-sacked-by-everton-after-defeat-at-west-ham-leaves-club-19th-in-premier-league-table

Frank Lampard sacked by Everton after defeat at West Ham leaves club 19th in Premier League table

Everton have sacked manager Frank Lampard after Saturday's 2-0 defeat by West Ham left them 19th in the Premier League and without a win in 10 matches in all competitions

19 minutes ago, Beregond said:

😂

Dunknow if its too late to save Everton

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/12779347/frank-lampard-sacked-by-everton-after-defeat-at-west-ham-leaves-club-19th-in-premier-league-table

Frank Lampard sacked by Everton after defeat at West Ham leaves club 19th in Premier League table

Everton have sacked manager Frank Lampard after Saturday's 2-0 defeat by West Ham left them 19th in the Premier League and without a win in 10 matches in all competitions

Get the disgraced ex-England manager lor. See if he can pull a rabbit out of the top hat for Everton.

• Haha! 1

Dyche in! 

I am hoping Goodison Park will be rocking this Saturday and that rubs off the players and gives us a good 8:30pm game!

• Praise 1

Chelsea has spent more than Spain's La Liga, Germany's Bundesliga, Italy's Serie A and France's Ligue 1 clubs put together.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1