Goodbye Charles aka 成何体统...

Cheesey74

Supercharged
58 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

He was not really a political threat as he was more of a showy clown-like figure in the opposition.

I doubt establishment had really gone after him in an orchestrated campaign.... 

• Praise 6

He overestimated his own abilities. Fame has gotten over his head. A lot of past politicians did the same thinking he has a lot of support cos he is famous. During campaigning that is one thing, in reality he is not invincible. Go to prison is go alone. No support wan.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

23 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

EPL is coming back soon. There is things to do there! 

refugees can go watch?

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Cheesey74 said:

If he is really guilty if his crime. What right uk have to keep him away from our justice system?

Any crime commit run to the west and shout human right and can get away with it?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

In the west, human rights is big. 

Maybe give him free season ticket for Emitrates stadium. @kobayashiGTenvy or not? 🤣

Is okay. I canot tahan cold. I go there maybe a few days I wanna come back eat my hokkien mee liao. 

ask me to stay there for long, I don't want. no hokkian mee. 🤣

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
38 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

refugees can go watch?

Stand outside lor. Wait for the players to arrive in their bus. hahahaha 

Then go to the pub nearby watch live telecast. :grin:

32 minutes ago, Beregond said:

If he is really guilty if his crime. What right uk have to keep him away from our justice system?

Any crime commit run to the west and shout human right and can get away with it?

other (esp the west) countries do things very difficult to say one. they will come up with system - and force it on others - that suit them..... UK will gladly take in all the HK dissidents who used hammer and petrol bomb to whack police during the riots.

Also, have to ask Romania why they let that diplomat escape SG law and go back hide there - albeit later also mati'ed there...

• Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

last I know a boy ran away under asylum protection but still end up in jail in foreign land [laugh]

that one is beyond hope, on all counts. even the counsellors/welfare people who took care of them there initially, gave up on him later, right?

let's see this one will fare any better or not, since this gone manage to get a law degree here (so seems like is at least better than the other one)...

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

In the west, human rights is big. 

Maybe give him free season ticket for Emitrates stadium. @kobayashiGTenvy or not? 🤣

Go Emirates they will send him to Rwanda 

Nowadays so many learn from the Donald... if ur a con artist but also involve in politics everything also can blame on political persecution