Nancy Pelosi Asia Trip 2022

Jellandross

26 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I am sure this is a free holiday plus $$ to grease her from those government she visit. Nothing is free lah. She can says anything because it would be her last and she won't be responsible because she is not on official assignment mah

This is an official trip of Speaker of House of Representative le.

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Will her plane be refueling at some rogue province? What's your bet?

My understanding 1st refueling done in Singapore, like our SQ plane direct fly to USA also need refueling 👍🏻

• Haha! 1

If she is 82 ...... what I can say is that she holds herself very well....... Dammit this Yankees and the Madhatter up North what do they eat?? 

As I type ..........@Jamesc  must be wondering how much longer more he has to survive with his MIL........ or rather dote on her :grin:  

• Haha! 5

26 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

If she is 82 ...... what I can say is that she holds herself very well....... Dammit this Yankees and the Madhatter up North what do they eat?? 

As I type ..........@Jamesc  must be wondering how much longer more he has to survive with his MIL........ or rather dote on her :grin:  

She won't be around forever.

:D

image.thumb.png.d5fd8e226d689b5a4b83aa998c7b481e.png

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, BanCoe said:

blood transfusion la.

17 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Pelosi expected to visit Taiwan, Taiwanese and US officials say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/01/politics/nancy-pelosi-taiwan-visit/index.html

The PLA won't sit and watch, but we can with popcorn and beer.... 

• Haha! 1

speaker of the house is 3rd in line for succession of power in USA after  president sleepy joe  and vice- president kamala harris.

So factually speaking she is considered big shot already, come Asia region is probably US sabre rattling with PRC under emperor winnie da pooh Xi again as usual.

Landing in Taiwan is really any ones guess now.

War is good for US. Look at Europe now, totally chui. US$ parity with Euro. Can sell more weapons to NATO countries.
Confirm she will go Taiwan one. Destabilize the region and sell more weapons again to countries in Asia

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Pelosi expected to visit Taiwan, Taiwanese and US officials say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/01/politics/nancy-pelosi-taiwan-visit/index.html

The PLA won't sit and watch, but we can with popcorn and beer.... 

https://www.mfa.gov.cn/web/wjdt_674879/fyrbt_674889/202208/t20220801_10731604.shtml

路透社记者:美国众议长佩洛西计划于本周访问东南亚和东亚国家,行程未包括台湾地区。中方有何评论?

赵立坚:中方近来已经多次向美方表明坚决反对佩洛西众议长访台的严重关切和严正立场,强调她如访台将导致严重后果。习近平主席日前同拜登总统通话时强调,中国政府和中国人民在台湾问题上的立场是一以贯之的,坚决维护中国国家主权和领土完整是14亿多中国人民的坚定意志。民意不可违,玩火必自焚。相信美方已充分了解中方传递的强烈、清晰信息。

我们正密切关注佩洛西众议长的行程。她如果访台,将是对中国内政的粗暴干涉,严重损害中国主权和领土完整,肆意践踏一个中国原则,严重威胁台海和平稳定,严重破坏中美关系,导致非常严重的事态和后果。

我们要再次正告美方,中方正严阵以待,中国人民解放军绝不会坐视不管,必将采取坚决应对和有力反制措施,捍卫自身主权和领土完整。美方应该做的是恪守一个中国原则和中美三个联合公报规定,兑现拜登总统不支持“台独”的承诺,不得安排佩洛西众议长访台。

美国全国广播公司记者:第一,佩洛西的官方日程显示,她将访问新加坡、马来西亚、韩国、日本等,显然没有提及台湾。中方对此有何评论?是否为此感到乐观?第二,你提到“中国军队绝不会坐视不管”。可否详细说明这指的是什么?如果佩洛西访台,可能会发生什么?

赵立坚:关于第一个问题,我们看到了佩洛西众议长办公室发表的有关声明,还有她本人发的推特以及有关报道。我刚才已经非常清楚地表明了中国政府的立场。

关于第二个问题,作为美国政府第三号人物,佩洛西的身份决定了她访台必然高度敏感。不管她什么时候、以什么方式赴台,都将严重违反一个中国原则和中美三个联合公报规定,严重破坏中美关系,必将造成恶劣政治影响。如果佩洛西众议长访台,中方必将采取坚定应对和有力的反制措施,捍卫自身主权和领土完整。至于是什么措施,如果她敢去,那就让我们拭目以待。

Wolf warrior Zhao sounds like daring her le.

“As for what measures are, if she dares to go, let's wait and see.”

Just now, Fitmugen said:

War is good for US. Look at Europe now, totally chui. US$ parity with Euro. Can sell more weapons to NATO countries.
Confirm she will go Taiwan one. Destabilize the region and sell more weapons again to countries in Asia

On the flip, Ukrainian War woke up a sleepy German 🤭