how to solve COE volatility? Gov doing the pricing

Wind30

6 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Hahaha, yah some people think $104K was ex that time. Look at the price now!

Have to ask @Eighttales if he’s still enjoying the ride 😁

6 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

hahahaha hopefully he still holding on to it, this car is really a keeper! One of the last few small fun properly manual cars

I still have the car with me! it'll turn 1 year old in about 2 weeks' time. been a blast driving it around.

I was lucky, i got it at about 105k; heard the earlier batches got it sub-100k. but i really can't complain looking at how it's being sold at 146k now 🙀

Definitely not the best pic of the car but here's one i took with its predecessor:

SSS.thumb.jpg.7912588ec4eb46d0e29a4345e9662764.jpg

Edited by Eighttales
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

1 hour ago, Eighttales said:

I still have the car with me! it'll turn 1 year old in about 2 weeks' time. been a blast driving it around.

I was lucky, i got it at about 105k; heard the earlier batches got it sub-100k. but i really can't complain looking at how it's being sold at 146k now 🙀

Definitely not the best pic of the car but here's one i took with its predecessor:

SSS.thumb.jpg.7912588ec4eb46d0e29a4345e9662764.jpg

so nice bro! enjoy the ride! really a good buy at 105k hahaha, hopefully one day can see you on the road

• Praise 4

my take is 2030 zero gas emissions.. infrastructure is not ready.. so COE was ‘purposely’ shot up so folks won’t buy petrol cars.. but unfortunately some heroes still buy so COE go up some more.. EV cars can help to reduce Carbon emissions.. so since the heroes still buying petrol cars , now big G have to tell UN, sorry ah,, need to extend to 2050.. once EV cars have sufficient places to charge, expect better subsidies.. it’s time to ditch your petrol cars.. before it’s too late..

D72057CB-9239-4501-8E6C-8B0808AA7531.jpeg

↡ Advertisement