Jump to content

Singaporean leaves after hitting TTJ Tunku Idris’ Honda e


Recommended Posts

Twincharged

From ROADS.SG

Hitting the wrong car.

Singaporean leaves after hitting TTJ Tunku Idris’ Honda e

In this incident, a Singapore-registered BMW 3 series collided with a Honda e which belongs to Tunku Temenggong Johor Tunku Idris Iskandar Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, a member of Johor royalty.

The pictures and the closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage were uploaded to Tunku Idris’ Instagram page with the title “Perangai,” which means attitude. This referred to the errant driver who not only collided with and damaged his Honda e while driving past it on his way into a nearby parking space, but continued walking away casually.

Given that the impact of the incident is clearly visible on the video, the BMW 3 series driver could not have been unaware. It is unclear whether the incident has been resolved since it was published on social media.

image.png.b612a667c6f6e18858662cc1a3f8a5cb.png

The driver then exits the vehicle and leaves casually.

 

Vid via Tunku_Idris Instagram

Vehicle of BMW 3 series driver #SLE6442A

image.png.8a82cc296d6f53eb35c43fbac6731d47.png

Vid via Tunku_Idris Instagram

The damage to Honda e from the collision

image.png.98dd915ad23296476d21a24268f7bf3c.png

 

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

From ROADS.SG

Hitting the wrong car.

Singaporean leaves after hitting TTJ Tunku Idris’ Honda e

In this incident, a Singapore-registered BMW 3 series collided with a Honda e which belongs to Tunku Temenggong Johor Tunku Idris Iskandar Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, a member of Johor royalty.

The pictures and the closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage were uploaded to Tunku Idris’ Instagram page with the title “Perangai,” which means attitude. This referred to the errant driver who not only collided with and damaged his Honda e while driving past it on his way into a nearby parking space, but continued walking away casually.

Given that the impact of the incident is clearly visible on the video, the BMW 3 series driver could not have been unaware. It is unclear whether the incident has been resolved since it was published on social media.

image.png.b612a667c6f6e18858662cc1a3f8a5cb.png

The driver then exits the vehicle and leaves casually.

 

Vid via Tunku_Idris Instagram

Vehicle of BMW 3 series driver #SLE6442A

image.png.8a82cc296d6f53eb35c43fbac6731d47.png

Vid via Tunku_Idris Instagram

The damage to Honda e from the collision

image.png.98dd915ad23296476d21a24268f7bf3c.png

 

 

What's with the capssss. Don't shout.

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

From ROADS.SG

Hitting the wrong car.

Singaporean leaves after hitting TTJ Tunku Idris’ Honda e

In this incident, a Singapore-registered BMW 3 series collided with a Honda e which belongs to Tunku Temenggong Johor Tunku Idris Iskandar Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, a member of Johor royalty.

The pictures and the closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage were uploaded to Tunku Idris’ Instagram page with the title “Perangai,” which means attitude. This referred to the errant driver who not only collided with and damaged his Honda e while driving past it on his way into a nearby parking space, but continued walking away casually.

Given that the impact of the incident is clearly visible on the video, the BMW 3 series driver could not have been unaware. It is unclear whether the incident has been resolved since it was published on social media.

image.png.b612a667c6f6e18858662cc1a3f8a5cb.png

The driver then exits the vehicle and leaves casually.

 

Vid via Tunku_Idris Instagram

Vehicle of BMW 3 series driver #SLE6442A

image.png.8a82cc296d6f53eb35c43fbac6731d47.png

Vid via Tunku_Idris Instagram

The damage to Honda e from the collision

image.png.98dd915ad23296476d21a24268f7bf3c.png

 

 

I didn't expect to see a Honda e as a Tunku's car!😅
But it is adorable though!😁

 

  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Internal Moderator

I'm not even surprised this happened. Funny thing is there are lots of keyboard warriors amongst us who would do the same as this driver if they think that no one is looking but would preach otherwise online. I know for sure, because I once had a "friend" who did the exact same thing in Malaysia and got upset at me when I told him to leave his contact details behind. He made me feel bad for his actions and for advising him to do the "right thing". Morale of the story? Practice what you preach. A true test of a man's character is how you act when no one is watching. Morale of the story for myself? Pick your friends wisely and don't ever let anyone gaslight you for trying to do what's right.

  • Praise 17
Link to post
Share on other sites
Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

@BabyBlade [lipsrsealed]

 

I forgive you for making me retype. Hit 10% of my typing quota for the day already. Boss say today I type 2,000 words can pang kang liao. Haha.

  • Haha! 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged

This enforces BMW drivers are mainly jerks on the road. Love to tailgate , signal stalk is an option..

 

in this case, the Honda E so cute parked nicely , the bmw 3 still can scrape it driving past. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
31 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

I'm not even surprised this happened. Funny thing is there are lots of keyboard warriors amongst us who would do the same as this driver if they think that no one is looking but would preach otherwise online. I know for sure, because I once had a "friend" who did the exact same thing in Malaysia and got upset at me when I told him to leave his contact details behind. He made me feel bad for his actions and for encouraging him to do the "right thing". Morale of the story? Practice what you preach. A true test of a man's character is how you act when no one is watching. Morale of the story for myself? Pick your friends wisely and don't ever let anyone gaslight you for trying to do what's right.


"Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching."

  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I didn't expect to see a Honda e as a Tunku's car!😅
But it is adorable though!😁

 

His buggy maybe.

  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I didn't expect to see a Honda e as a Tunku's car!😅
But it is adorable though!😁

 

Tunku bring from Cartimes Singapore ah? hehehehehe. 

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

Typical most SG driver who are not used to parking into these head-in diagonal lots in malaysia. Not to mention getting out of the lot, it's worse.

Even in SG, drivers like these make extra-wide turns in carparks to the extent of straying into next lane. C'mon lah, your car is big but you have absolutely no idea of the position of the wheels when you make the turn [laugh] 

 

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...