Singaporean leaves after hitting TTJ Tunku Idris’ Honda e

Fitvip

From ROADS.SG

Hitting the wrong car.

In this incident, a Singapore-registered BMW 3 series collided with a Honda e which belongs to Tunku Temenggong Johor Tunku Idris Iskandar Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, a member of Johor royalty.

The pictures and the closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage were uploaded to Tunku Idris’ Instagram page with the title “Perangai,” which means attitude. This referred to the errant driver who not only collided with and damaged his Honda e while driving past it on his way into a nearby parking space, but continued walking away casually.

Given that the impact of the incident is clearly visible on the video, the BMW 3 series driver could not have been unaware. It is unclear whether the incident has been resolved since it was published on social media.

image.png.b612a667c6f6e18858662cc1a3f8a5cb.png

The driver then exits the vehicle and leaves casually.

Vid via Tunku_Idris Instagram

Vehicle of BMW 3 series driver #SLE6442A

image.png.8a82cc296d6f53eb35c43fbac6731d47.png

The damage to Honda e from the collision

image.png.98dd915ad23296476d21a24268f7bf3c.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

From ROADS.SG

Hitting the wrong car.

In this incident, a Singapore-registered BMW 3 series collided with a Honda e which belongs to Tunku Temenggong Johor Tunku Idris Iskandar Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, a member of Johor royalty.

The pictures and the closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage were uploaded to Tunku Idris’ Instagram page with the title “Perangai,” which means attitude. This referred to the errant driver who not only collided with and damaged his Honda e while driving past it on his way into a nearby parking space, but continued walking away casually.

Given that the impact of the incident is clearly visible on the video, the BMW 3 series driver could not have been unaware. It is unclear whether the incident has been resolved since it was published on social media.

What's with the capssss. Don't shout.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

24 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

From ROADS.SG

Hitting the wrong car.

I didn't expect to see a Honda e as a Tunku's car!😅
But it is adorable though!😁

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator

I'm not even surprised this happened. Funny thing is there are lots of keyboard warriors amongst us who would do the same as this driver if they think that no one is looking but would preach otherwise online. I know for sure, because I once had a "friend" who did the exact same thing in Malaysia and got upset at me when I told him to leave his contact details behind. He made me feel bad for his actions and for advising him to do the "right thing". Morale of the story? Practice what you preach. A true test of a man's character is how you act when no one is watching. Morale of the story for myself? Pick your friends wisely and don't ever let anyone gaslight you for trying to do what's right.

• Praise 17

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

@BabyBlade [lipsrsealed]

I forgive you for making me retype. Hit 10% of my typing quota for the day already. Boss say today I type 2,000 words can pang kang liao. Haha.

• Haha! 7

This enforces BMW drivers are mainly jerks on the road. Love to tailgate , signal stalk is an option..

in this case, the Honda E so cute parked nicely , the bmw 3 still can scrape it driving past. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

31 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

I'm not even surprised this happened. Funny thing is there are lots of keyboard warriors amongst us who would do the same as this driver if they think that no one is looking but would preach otherwise online. I know for sure, because I once had a "friend" who did the exact same thing in Malaysia and got upset at me when I told him to leave his contact details behind. He made me feel bad for his actions and for encouraging him to do the "right thing". Morale of the story? Practice what you preach. A true test of a man's character is how you act when no one is watching. Morale of the story for myself? Pick your friends wisely and don't ever let anyone gaslight you for trying to do what's right.

"Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching."

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

His buggy maybe.

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Tunku bring from Cartimes Singapore ah? hehehehehe. 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Typical most SG driver who are not used to parking into these head-in diagonal lots in malaysia. Not to mention getting out of the lot, it's worse.

Even in SG, drivers like these make extra-wide turns in carparks to the extent of straying into next lane. C'mon lah, your car is big but you have absolutely no idea of the position of the wheels when you make the turn [laugh] 

• Praise 1

Why condemn this guy? Hit into TTJ's car in johor confirm run la.

The family is known for getting away with murder and assault - you sure you want to stay behind and let him whack you?

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5