Singaporean leaves after hitting TTJ Tunku Idris’ Honda e

Fitvip

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

I'm not even surprised this happened. Funny thing is there are lots of keyboard warriors amongst us who would do the same as this driver if they think that no one is looking but would preach otherwise online. I know for sure, because I once had a "friend" who did the exact same thing in Malaysia and got upset at me when I told him to leave his contact details behind. He made me feel bad for his actions and for encouraging him to do the "right thing". Morale of the story? Practice what you preach. A true test of a man's character is how you act when no one is watching. Morale of the story for myself? Pick your friends wisely and don't ever let anyone gaslight you for trying to do what's right.

Either he (your friend) does not know you work as an internal moderator for MCF or his judgement was overwhelmed by his male ego. 

2 hours ago, Mrmilktooth said:

This enforces BMW drivers are mainly jerks on the road. Love to tailgate , signal stalk is an option..

in this case, the Honda E so cute parked nicely , the bmw 3 still can scrape it driving past. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Honda E front slightly protruding into next lot. Your "nicely" an overstatement..😁

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

You mean the BMW driver will disappear? 

The fact that this incident is brought up to public attention and not handled their way, shows "a chance" is given for the BMW driver to step forward and apologize.  A good opportunity for the young Tunku to show case his generosity and welcoming towards Singaporean in Johor, as long as you own up. 

However, if BMW driver act blur, sure, both man and car might just disappear, forever. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

The fact that this incident is brought up to public attention and not handled their way, shows "a chance" is given for the BMW driver to step forward and apologize.  A good opportunity for the young Tunku to show case his generosity and welcoming towards Singaporean in Johor, as long as you own up. 

However, if BMW driver act blur, sure, both man and car might just disappear, forever. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Just quickly get a new registration number. Only 1000.

• Haha! 3

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

I doubt the bmw driver even noticed it.

Video in the link

https://weirdkaya.com/sporean-bmw-grazes-johor-prince-tunku-idris-honda-e/

The Honda driver also anyhow parked his car. Is it in a parking lot? Doesnt seem so.

All the kns drivers come together. Mushroom or not. More like squid.

Bro, I feel that as long we scrape someone's car, we should take accountability for that.  Never mind if the other driver park properly or not.  We do our part, and let the universe decide for the other driver.

That way we live our life with good conscience, knowing we didn't owe anyone anything.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 3

I want to admit I have hit a car in a parking lot and l did leave a note so I do practice what I preach.

The note said

I am pretending to write my contact details because your kaypoh neighbour is looking.

Haha now he saw me writing this note he boh chup and never take a pen and paper to write down my car plate number.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

Yah yah yah BB is right.

All the people preach leave a note are just keyboard warriors.

Just like all the people that say

I always let people in when they signal.

:D

For the record I never let people in even if they signal

and I never stop at pedestrian crossings

unless they are bar girls, school girls or ladies jogging and only if they are wearing sports bra and tight tight FBT short shorts.

I never like to tell lies and the above is all true.

3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

I forgive you for making me retype. Hit 10% of my typing quota for the day already. Boss say today I type 2,000 words can pang kang liao. Haha.

Did I? But then you helped yourself to hit the quota early and pang kang! Shouldn't you thank instead?😇🤐

Wah hit prince car in msia  n cabut. Never die b4 isit.. lucky hit other prince car n not the 'paikia' prince. Johor military force sure looking for tis bmw to give angpow 🤪🙈🙊🙉

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Why condemn this guy? Hit into TTJ's car in johor confirm run la.

The family is known for getting away with murder and assault - you sure you want to stay behind and let him whack you?

Sheer rubbish. As if this bmw guy knew the e-honda belongs to TTJ at that time n quickly run road?

Lousy skills say lousy skills...bo chap say bo chap.

What getting away with murder n assault kinda nonsense? What kinda nonsense can one produces here?

Edited by Unfazed
  • Haha! 4

Waiting for BMW family to post Fb.....

Have you seen my missing son/husband/brother? Last seen at Tunku cafe lim kopi.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 4

4 hours ago, Kopites said:

Honda E front slightly protruding into next lot. Your "nicely" an overstatement..😁

Ok lo… too bad E-Honda kena scraped …

maybe because he’s too big and stick out of lot. 🤣

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Just quickly get a new registration number. Only 1000.

if not can  respray and  then sell cheap cheap on sgcarmart ...

↡ Advertisement