[BREAKING] Taiwan is Screwed! Liberation of Taiwan Set on August 4th to 7th

steveluv

17 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Oredi 10 hours into 4th August le...still no round fired over bao dao? At least fire some into the coastal islands lah...so embarrassing...😁

R.jpg

The US 7th fleet is now parked East of Taiwan and Japan. At least 4 warships including an aircraft carrier are near Taiwan. China will think twice.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/us-navy-deploys-four-warships-east-taiwan-pelosi-heads-taipei-2022-08-02/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
8 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Mai lah ....... 

My colleague just brought air tickets for the family to Taiwan next month school holidays. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Wah, go there still need quarantine right? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Wah, go there still need quarantine right? 

My colleague from Taiwan (SG PR) informed me that no need if taken booster jab. (yet to confirm if true). Brought "Open Ticket" just in case need to postpone to Dec holidays

China have also reduced the quarantine to 7 days 

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

ghengis-khan.jpg

Chinggis Khan, the father of all the indian and afghan khans. The initiator of the Yellow peril.

What has this non Chinese got to with China?

After all the discussion, nobody can say why Taiwan nick is 宝岛?

Can somebody estimate how much gold and silver and jewels were evacuated to Taiwan? My estimate is alot, everything that was not nailed down or secretly buried. All the gold/silver/jewels of  China. (Cue indiana jones temple of doom theme)

You think angmo and japanese so friendly for what besides existential crisis.

Freedom aint free.

TAIWAN and CHINA should get GERMANY to help. thats the power of 3.

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

If suay suay war did broke up, hope China can sink 4 US Carriers, Submarines and some Destroyers.... :wut:

Ang Mo pushing their luck too far.... :omg:

dun say sink 4 US Carriers - sink 1 will be all out war....then chop and double chop WW3!! 

take $$ out and spend like no tomorrow already 

• Haha! 2

China like to pretend they will be forced to take action... but actually it is a deliberate CHOICE to take any specific action. Why so scared to admit they do this willfully and deliberately? Like gong gong no free will as if theres no alternative

• Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Mai lah ....... 

My colleague just brought air tickets for the family to Taiwan next month school holidays. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Your that colleague must be very chio...😁

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

dun say sink 4 US Carriers - sink 1 will be all out war....then chop and double chop WW3!! 

take $$ out and spend like no tomorrow already 

There are 4 carriers in Pacific fleet. Just this 4 will make US [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

It takes about few months before the rest arrive to support but they can't just abandoned their post at Red Sea (Middle East), Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean, right

Only strong point for them is their cruise missiles, F18, F22, F35 and their B1 & B2 bombers...  :a-good:

Don't think USA will take risk to take on China with war whilst busy over Russia/Ukraine affair... :we-all-gonna-die:

and don't forget that Pui Kia might "lup ji kar" in also. He and Xi good friend.... :grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

Just now, Singa said:

so the recommendation is for China to shoot at US to make US sweat as US don't dare to risk war with China? haha

I don't think China would want any war with any countries.... :meaw: 

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Singa said:

so the recommendation is for China to shoot at US to make US sweat as US don't dare to risk war with China? haha

From my knowledge, China have few thousands years of not in their DNA of invading other countries except infighting within their own warring states (Tang, Wei, Wu, Chu, Qin, .... etc.)  

I could be wrong as my history just pass niah. :slow:

Histories does written of few countries who did invasion like Greek (Alexandra The Great), Mongolia (Kublai Khan). Manchuria (Ching Dynasty), Germany (Hither WWII), Sweden (Vikings), .... etc.  

• Praise 1

My opinion of the whole Taiwan/China saga after talks with Taiwan and China colleagues:

To understand China, China do NOT want to take Taiwan by force, ever if possible.

China wants Taiwan to come back to him willingly, no matter how long that will take.

If you have seen the news in Taiwan after the visit, there are also large numbers of people in Taiwan that disagree with the visits, maybe 50%?? There are a growing number of Taiwan people that do not mind re-unifying with China, of course there are still a lot of pro-independence people too.

China will rather start their "education", "mind washing", "encouragements" program on Taiwan until a big majority of the people in Taiwan dun mind re-unifications and return to China willingly, no matter how long that will take, 20 years, 50 years, etc. There is no timeline on that as they wanted a peaceful transition on this. They do not want to take over the island where everyone hates CCP. If they managed to "convince" Taiwan, then it will be the best for Taiwan and China. But China stand is still "I do not want to force you" for now to Taiwan people.

In the meantime, they also dun mind status quo for unlimited time, letting Taiwan running on its own, as long as they dun try to go the independence route, which is China's red line.

US (not all, but some people), on the other hand, is trying to stir things up in the Taiwan straits as the more chaotic the world becomes, the better it is for the US, to sell weapons, to "manage" chaos and telling the world they are still the "big brother/sister".

Singapore stand is that we do not want to take sides, but wants things to be settled without going into warfare.

• Praise 13

13 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This is China

:D

muscles.gif.b2651aedc3c087783ff73d19095998d2.gif

Off topic

Dunno who this is, but very impressive he don't have pregnant belly that many have due to enlarged intestines caused by steroid use. 

images.jpeg

• Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Silverkris said:

My opinion of the whole Taiwan/China saga after talks with Taiwan and China colleagues:

To understand China, China do NOT want to take Taiwan by force, ever if possible.

China wants Taiwan to come back to him willingly, no matter how long that will take.

If you have seen the news in Taiwan after the visit, there are also large numbers of people in Taiwan that disagree with the visits, maybe 50%?? There are a growing number of Taiwan people that do not mind re-unifying with China, of course there are still a lot of pro-independence people too.

China will rather start their "education", "mind washing", "encouragements" program on Taiwan until a big majority of the people in Taiwan dun mind re-unifications and return to China willingly, no matter how long that will take, 20 years, 50 years, etc. There is no timeline on that as they wanted a peaceful transition on this. They do not want to take over the island where everyone hates CCP. If they managed to "convince" Taiwan, then it will be the best for Taiwan and China. But China stand is still "I do not want to force you" for now to Taiwan people.

In the meantime, they also dun mind status quo for unlimited time, letting Taiwan running on its own, as long as they dun try to go the independence route, which is China's red line.

US (not all, but some people), on the other hand, is trying to stir things up in the Taiwan straits as the more chaotic the world becomes, the better it is for the US, to sell weapons, to "manage" chaos and telling the world they are still the "big brother/sister".

Singapore stand is that we do not want to take sides, but wants things to be settled without going into warfare.

Nice sharing 👍🏻

Good points all around.

One part if I may disagree, is that the younger generation, due to change of curriculum, do not consider themselves part of China.

They consider themselves like Singapore, cross mixing with the aborigines for hundreds of years, with beneficial colonisation from Japan in the 18th century,  and having Webster used values.

Freedom > economy

Democracy is an addictive fruit.

Once tasted, the naive understand the power of individuals and group influence, but fail to fathom it will prevent the long term collective good to ever take hold again

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Singa said:

to quote history like that is also flawed. none of the Chinese dynasties adopts Marxism, right?

Based on your own examples, can you draw any conclusion if a big country that uses Nationalism to incite it's own population is more or less prone to invading other countries?

Sorry, I can't .... [:(]

Me, primary tree standard only... [bigcry]

Think all because of "Greed"  :wut:

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Sturtles said:

Democracy is an addictive fruit.

Once tasted, the naive understand the power of individuals and group influence, but fail to fathom it will prevent the long term collective good to ever take hold again

Wow...😳

And I tot the naive were those cheering Mao the mass murderer and TAM, xinjiang etc .. for the collective good. 

Im sure if japan had won,  the emperor would also claim collective good too... co prosperity sphere. China may even have overtaken Taiwan. Ends justifies the means 🤔

• Praise 1

38 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Wow...😳

And I tot the naive were those cheering Mao the mass murderer and TAM, xinjiang etc .. for the collective good. 

Im sure if japan had won,  the emperor would also claim collective good too... co prosperity sphere. China may even have overtaken Taiwan. Ends justifies the means 🤔

Yea,

Both are not perfect systems...

A crazy/weak autocrat will lead its people to death…

Missed this in the earlier reply.

Ultimately, it could be a manifestation of capable people not able to climb to the top of government leadership.

Looking at lobbying powers by the Philippine/Korea/US system vs the corrupt middle eastern and south East Asian democracies,

The cycle will never end, like day and night.

↡ Advertisement