[BREAKING] Taiwan is Screwed! Liberation of Taiwan Set on August 4th to 7th

steveluv

If anyone wonders why five missiles launched by China fell into Japan’s exclusive economic zone.

Its not geopolitics lah.

Its physics.

:D 

↡ Advertisement

5 hours ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Just in case anyone wonders why five missiles launched by China fell into Japan’s exclusive economic zone.

Nothing to do with navigation errors or shitty missiles etc. It's just simple geopolitics. 

Screenshot_20220806-101034_Facebook.thumb.jpg.5898391d9f3f08ffab724919a586ba55.jpg

To show to both Japan and PH of mighty China.

48 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Am I the only person who doesn’t give a shit about this whole fiasco?

+1

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

President Xi looked what my MIL cooked today.

Obviously she supports Pelosi.

Please send a missile she way.

:D

image.png.77943abef29b2f1c9d039456b002048f.png

So Hebe should've chosen to eat la main that day? [laugh]

Cannot eat nissin instant noodles, the worst choice as it's the creation of the evil Japanese.

I think safer to eat mee goreng, perfectly neutral, won't give wrong signal.

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Sosaria said:

So Hebe should've chosen to eat la main that day? [laugh]

Cannot eat nissin instant noodles, the worst choice as it's the creation of the evil Japanese.

I think safer to eat mee goreng, perfectly neutral, won't give wrong signal.

Cannot, mee goreng from Malaysia 🇲🇾 whose flag resembles the Americans 🇺🇸 

image.png.57e9417022b36fca080a5167da48b97b.png

image.png.f82969662129579f0aed18418997e5bb.png

Edited by Macrosszero
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

MCF to me is a place to relax and chit chat here and view it with a laughs. 

Sometimes don't understand some lion must come here trying very hard to justify his view and trying to force others to agreed on him 🤐

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 14

23 hours ago, Victor68 said:

You seems to think those directly fighting the war have winners and losers. I have already started,put politic aside and reasons for war, what is the situation on site? Surely it is clear and need no further explanation. Conflicts are there for decades, why are certain elements stirring up now? Do we want the same situation in Asia?

well what exactly is your suggestion? ukraine give up?

china didnt give up even after nanjing, russia didnt give up after babarossa, history proved them right for not giving up to invaders. BOTH received huge US arms and materials support too btw.

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Cannot, mee goreng from Malaysia 🇲🇾 whose flag resembles the Americans 🇺🇸 

image.png.57e9417022b36fca080a5167da48b97b.png

image.png.f82969662129579f0aed18418997e5bb.png

hahahaha.... no joke.

real case, in america, someone mistook the malaysian flag as people put ISIS symbol on american flag 😄...

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Playtime said:

well what exactly is your suggestion? ukraine give up?

china didnt give up even after nanjing, russia didnt give up after babarossa, history proved them right for not giving up to invaders. BOTH received huge US arms and materials support too btw.

Unfortunately you just too bias in your mindset. We can agree or disagree about the war in Ukraine and china/Taiwan relationship. That is just our personal opinion. Are you really hoping that there should be an escalation of tension that lead to a china vs taiwan war? Would Singapore gain or even survive? To avoid this, should we hope for status quo or continue with provocations? Let me tell you, if this is Quebec or N Ireland war, I won't be too worry. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Unfortunately you just too bias in your mindset. We can agree or disagree about the war in Ukraine and china/Taiwan relationship. That is just our personal opinion. Are you really hoping that there should be an escalation of tension that lead to a china vs taiwan war? Would Singapore gain or even survive? To avoid this, should we hope for status quo or continue with provocations? Let me tell you, if this is Quebec or N Ireland war, I won't be too worry. 

Honestly, most ppl are dancing to CCP tune.  Not many ppl can see the inconsistency in US Foreign Policy.

US President: 1 China

US Congress: 1 China 1 Taiwan

Since Taiwanese saw through the bluff, I am not sure why are we so worried about it.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Honestly, most ppl are dancing to CCP tune.  Not many ppl can see the inconsistency in US Foreign Policy.

US President: 1 China

US Congress: 1 China 1 Taiwan

Since Taiwanese saw through the bluff, I am not sure why are we so worried about it.

Unless you're taiwanese and wishes to make a decision now by escalating a war that affect us living in aisa. I am a Singaporean and I do not wish to see war in Asia. I would like to see status quo for continue growth in Asia. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Datsun366 said:

Love this show... "BY Orders of the PEaky Blinders", followed by senseless whacking..   Can't wait for the finale movie.

• Haha! 1

TW just have to stay low and keep quiet, PRC won't and cannot afford to start a war on TW now.  After all the Wayang dies, it's life as normal again. 

All the problems of moving too fast too quickly are starting to surface,  and it is far more important to focus on those than thinking about TW. 

CCP has to response, and response they did, that's all about it. Now back to the bigger domestic issues. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4