[BREAKING] Taiwan is Screwed! Liberation of Taiwan Set on August 4th to 7th

steveluv

I also hope PRC could also play the long game and wait for USA to implode.

:D

I am not just sure that USA will implode.

Let PRC wait long long.

Let's see if USA implode first or China housing bubble burst.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

in an alternate universe, US is communist and China is democratic

China leader visits Texas and US is outraged 🤣

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Well, as I said again. No one wants war but for some of those who keep stirring shit. What to do?

True, those who stir have their objectives. Strange is here we also see stirrers. They also have something to gain at Singapore expense?

• Praise 1

People use Android phone and Apple phone and talk about USA imploding.

The reason USA is not imploding anytime soon is because people are using Android phone and Apple phone.

When people throw away their Android phone and Apple phone then USA can implode.

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Scion said:

the previous trade wars already hurt both to some extent

the fact is both countries need each other

total shut down imports from China? then US inflation probably rocket to 25%, its low and middle class will collapse too

~~~~~~~

some say that China overreacts and is being unreasonable in this saga

i say dun blame the dog for biting u if u dun provoke it in the first place

This one... :D

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

True, those who stir have their objectives. Strange is here we also see stirrers. They also have something to gain at Singapore expense?

I am here to tok kok only😂

• Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

It is not my impression, it is a fact that USA led NATO have been expanding northeast wards to surround Russia and that is a blatant breach in treaty signed decades ago. USA had been dangling for Ukraine to join NATO for years and that is seen as the last bastion for Russia where all NATO's missiles and warheads are just pointmg towards it.

So in a way, the impression was given by USA to Ukraine to get the final piece of NATO puzzle into place. 

The newest NATO member was Montenegro in 2017.  Before that, it was Albania and Croatia 2009.

Ukraine has partnership for peace agreement with NATO since 1994 together with Georgia, Finland and Sweden.

In fact, NATO was headless before Ukrainian war.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1

Now there are people that want to see USA implode.

The best way to speed that up is throwing away their Android phone and Apple phone.

As well as their Microsoft computers and Chrome books and anything with an Intel chip and stop pumping Esso and Caltex.

If you see those F15s and F16s flying overhead that means millions are going to USA.

Also better don't eat Macs and KFC and Dominos.

USA will be finished soon.

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

Now there are people that want to see USA implode.

The best way to speed that up is throwing away their Android phone and Apple phone.

As well as their Microsoft computers and Chrome books and anything with an Intel chip and stop pumping Esso and Caltex.

If you see those F15s and F16s flying overhead that means millions are going to USA.

Also better don't eat Macs and KFC and Dominos.

USA will be finished soon.

Actually i thought USA might implode if trump come back.

Then i saw the news, trump house kenna raid by FBI. So i think we quite safe on this.

God bless him.

I hope he is all right ( really )😂

• Haha! 2

Thanks to Russia invading Ukraine NATO has a purpose again.

And cannot blame NATO for expanding to take in Sweden and Finland.

They only join because Russia invaded Ukraine.

So its Russia that is pushing Northern Europe into the arms of NATO.

Anything else is not fact but people's imagination.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I am here to tok kok only😂

Of course we are here chit chatting lah. But we have also to be responsible for what we said. We are borrowing this current situation from our next generations. Singapore cannot survive a major war in Asia. No chicken to eat and petrol hitting above $3 with war in Europe hor. 

• Haha! 2

If USA implodes where are we going to get spare parts for our F15s and F16s and new F35s?

What we buy J20s from China and when China threatens us we use Chinese J20's to defend ourselves?

4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

May be lobbing more big missiles into the Taiwan Straits will scare them...

image.png.98b23fff9851fd1173d4aa7beb319e13.png

When DF15 missiles flew over Taipei airspace - "what I didn't see does not hurt me" 

166012038465172_P18220180.jpeg.jpg

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

China military says tasks in Taiwan strait completed, troops to stay battle-ready 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/china-military-tasks-taiwan-strait-completed-2871671?cid=internal_sharetool_androidphone_10082022_cna

So exercise ended?

Most likely. They need to rest. Otherwise when comes to real firing times too tired or worn-out to shoot.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Exercises improve the training levels of the troops but creates wear and tear on the equipment. Likewise, firing missiles into the sea means they have less missiles to shoot when it comes to war. 

Doubtlessly, the rest of the protagonists will be watching closely to see when the next exercises will take place, and how large they would be. 

6 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

The seeds of the world order post WW2 had been laid in the meetings of three white men in Yalta and Casablanca, where they had a common enemy then and clearly two of them had winning cards and the third needed their help. 

And thus East and West was born, and following that the Cold War with the West emerging the victors. The loser has not taken it well and has felt the need to flex in recent year. If the leader of the West loses its influence, you can be sure it will not be pretty, and the US is obviously going to use all the tools at their disposal - clandestine intelligence, bribery, political agitators, to ensure an outcome that serves their interests. Let's not forget they even tried to buy Lee Kuan Yew at one point. 

You can also see that the Western news pages constantly remind readers that the PRC has never actually ruled Taiwan, despite it having cultural ties prior to the Japanese occupation of the island. Just like the history books are written by the victors, the choice of words in media shape readers' perception subtly, insidiously.

A rebel is a freedom fighter.

A regime is a government. 

An invasion is a liberation. 

The end of WW2 and the defeat of the Axis left a void and messily tied-up borders, creating problems (perhaps by design) some of which persist to this day - Israel and the Palestine, North and South Vietnam and Korea, India and Pakistan, and also enshrining the US and UK as the AMDK that saved the free world. And it was not just history books, but entertainment, mainstream media, culture and yes, even food. The fact we use English as working language and that it is lingua franca internationally is not lost on me, nor should it be for anyone else. American holidays have crept into our lives, we have diehard supporters of English Premier League teams but cannot remember the players in our own S League.

The current Ukraine problem is a golden opportunity to hasten buffer countries' transition from Soviet era weaponry to American and thus increasing reliance and remaining relevant, while helping get Ukraine weapons they are familiar with to deal with the short term problem. Taiwan is mostly reliant on the US for weapons and perhaps the US is also discouraging Taiwan from having too large of an indigenous defence industry, ostensibly to avoid offending China, but ensuring they have someone to sell weapons to. 

The way the US is going now, PRC could also play the long game and wait for it to implode. The transition from Obama to Trump and then Biden, along with the flips and flops the House and Congress, election shenanigans and invasion of the Capitol, domestic fissures in society along political lines, may see the country fall apart in our lifetimes. The Trump administration had polarized a lot of countries to re-look at their dependence on the US, such that those contingencies remain, even with Trump out of power. 

But in the end, the reason why PRC wants Taiwan probably isn't for the people. With the Philippines, Taiwan, Okinawa and Japan between the Chinese coast to the Pacific, Taiwan is the key to PRC's unfettered access into the Pacific. Where they're in the second row now, it is of strategic importance to eventually "get a seat at the table" along with the other Pacific Rim countries.

Love the professional and detailed sharing.

Agree with all your points, including the last paragraph.

However, PRC is not the only or the minority government who wants to preserve territorial integrity, or gain land , not for the well-being of the contested people, but for the strategic or resource value the land gives. 

Singapore wanted Pedra Branca, not for the natural wildlife or orang Laut on the rock, but a wider access to the sea lanes. Australian wanted Christmas Island not for the talented indigenous people of Malay and Polynesian stock, but the guano that can be found in abundance.

US was a benign power in the past many decades during the Cold War, where there Is a counterpoint to lean on, hence they have to behave in a decent manner to gain soft influence.

Entering the unipolar decades, they have shown to lack restraint in their governance, with no outside enemy, the shadow enemy forms within, creating destruction, both on the economic, and global front.

In fact, if China is allowed to be a decent opponent to counter US influence, it could be the opportunity of a lifetime for the US differences to coalesce and close ranks, and for sane policies to come forth for longer term survival of their nation.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4