🤭

Why do u laugh bro?

it is true!

I even have picture proof

3FE53F23-DA27-4423-8C44-ADACC79C64E7.jpeg

Edited by Sturtles
  • Haha! 3

(edited)

I see lots of videos of Ukraine drones dropping grenades on Russian tanks and soldiers and blowing them up.

I understand they come from Taiwan.

So if they kenna attacked by China I imagine they will have lots of these drones and maybe even better ones to give China a bloody nose.

:D

This happened during the the Sino Vietnam border incursions 

China foolishly though their 4 million man army will swat the hapless Vietnamese aside.

Instead they got a bloody nose and stopped their nonsense.

Edited by Jamesc

On 3/31/2023 at 7:33 PM, inlinesix said:

Sure boh?
True blue Shanghai looks down all Chinese as they are the richest and most cultured.

Beijing doesn’t look down on other ppl unless elite

very fun program.

• Haha! 1

On 4/3/2023 at 6:45 PM, inlinesix said:

🤭

How many eggs were cracked for him on him for saying that...? Sekali it's just a show...he's still beijing leaning to me 😂

On 4/4/2023 at 12:55 PM, mersaylee said:

How many eggs were cracked for him on him for saying that...? Sekali it's just a show...he's still beijing leaning to me 😂

Because he represents Taiwan and wishes for peace for his Taiwan breathen does not mean he cannot have a conciliatory way of achieving it 

• Praise 1

On 4/4/2023 at 1:19 PM, Sturtles said:

Because he represents Taiwan and wishes for peace for his Taiwan breathen does not mean he cannot have a conciliatory way of achieving it 

KMT is the worst political party in Greater China.  CCP always infiltrate it.

(edited)
On 4/4/2023 at 4:54 PM, inlinesix said:

KMT is the worst political party in Greater China.  CCP always infiltrate it.

Definitely true!

It has no barrier to entry, and rewards based purely on work performance, reaching meritocratic standards.

For Politics, this is just so wrong, because truly capable people will NOT grovel at the feet for inferior leaders, unless they have greater core motivation behind.

Lee Teng-Hui is from KMT, and sponsored by KMT for his tertiary studies and highly rated by Chiang Ching Kuo.

He allowed multi-party politics, and allowed the independent seeking DPP to be legalised.

Tsai Ing-Wen is also from KMT, also a KMT scholar for taiwan’s civil service to benefit all Taiwanese and was given lots of opportunities.

She led DPP in polls to win the presidency of ROC, while abhorring to be called the president of ROC. Referring herself as president of Taiwan, which term has no official or legal standing.

Imagine - our Son of Punggol contests for the presidency of the Republic of Singapore.

When he wins the election, he refers himself to the President of Punggol, and downplays obligations that Singapore bears.

( because that is where he draws his support base from, and his base detests the bourgeoise people of Cairnhilll and Tanglin, and Singapore’s huge rich/poor divide)

Good luck to Singapore having such a President

The world does not care is Singapore is called Punggol or some shit.

However, to those which Singapore holds an obligation to, there would be much to regret.

PAP and WP, beware AWARE

@Jamesc hope my posting humour is passable …. 😃

Edited by Sturtles
  • Haha! 3

On 4/4/2023 at 5:39 PM, Sturtles said:

Definitely true!

It has no barrier to entry, and rewards based purely on work performance, reaching meritocratic standards.

For Politics, this is just so wrong, because truly capable people will NOT grovel at the feet for inferior leaders, unless they have greater core motivation behind.

Lee Teng-Hui is from KMT, and sponsored by KMT for his tertiary studies and highly rated by Chiang Ching Kuo.

He allowed multi-party politics, and allowed the independent seeking DPP to be legalised.

Tsai Ing-Wen is also from KMT, also a KMT scholar for taiwan’s civil service to benefit all Taiwanese and was given lots of opportunities.

She led DPP in polls to win the presidency of ROC, while abhorring to be called the president of ROC. Referring herself as president of Taiwan, which term has no official or legal standing.

Imagine - our Son of Punggol contests for the presidency of the Republic of Singapore.

When he wins the election, he refers himself to the President of Punggol, and downplays obligations that Singapore bears.

( because that is where he draws his support base from, and his base detests the bourgeoise people of Cairnhilll and Tanglin, and Singapore’s huge rich/poor divide)

Good luck to Singapore having such a President

The world does not care is Singapore is called Punggol or some shit.

However, to those which Singapore holds an obligation to, there would be much to regret.

PAP and WP, beware AWARE

Bro, your son of Punggol example don't work la.

The reality of ROC is it administers islands of Taiwan, Kinmen and Matsu.

It is not wrong of her to say Taiwan. 

Not forgetting ROC includes Mongolia which is an independent country.

On 4/4/2023 at 6:39 PM, inlinesix said:

Bro, your son of Punggol example don't work la.

The reality of ROC is it administers islands of Taiwan, Kinmen and Matsu.

It is not wrong of her to say Taiwan. 

Not forgetting ROC includes Mongolia which is an independent country.

Bro, give chance lah…

Typing this parody on my old iPhone is making me cross-eyed

It fits current ROC situation, just that I have not filled in the details.

The fact as I have shared earlier in the tedious posts, whichever government that is recognised as China’s representative will have sovereignty over the recognised boundaries set in this current world order, which was agreed in the 1940s and after the surrender of Japan.

Just ask urself in this alternative context.

If Republican KMT won the CCP during the civil war of 1949, bringing accolades from US and Western Europe as a win for the Cold War confrontation, would there be this “Taiwan Republic” contention?

Even if Chiang Kai Shek forced every single Taiwan Aborigine to dig for coal to to power the mainland, the Western Media probably would not even make a squeak about it.

The current issue is played up and allowed to spark and possibly ignite, is because the western world are Racist

A yellow or brown person like you and me, overtaking them in terms of wealth and influence Globally is just screwing their heads over and over.

We all have preferences, but let’s not let that colour our understanding of facts.

Chew Shou Zi is a yellow Singaporean, and some shit bag just kept asking him to be deported to China 

• Praise 1

(edited)
On 4/4/2023 at 5:39 PM, Sturtles said:

10.gif.d8cca433d5f1a03c5220f980d4a36d2b.gif

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

On 4/4/2023 at 7:06 PM, Sturtles said:

Bro, give chance lah…

Typing this parody on my old iPhone is making me cross-eyed

It fits current ROC situation, just that I have not filled in the details.

The fact as I have shared earlier in the tedious posts, whichever government that is recognised as China’s representative will have sovereignty over the recognised boundaries set in this current world order, which was agreed in the 1940s and after the surrender of Japan.

Just ask urself in this alternative context.

If Republican KMT won the CCP during the civil war of 1949, bringing accolades from US and Western Europe as a win for the Cold War confrontation, would there be this “Taiwan Republic” contention?

Even if Chiang Kai Shek forced every single Taiwan Aborigine to dig for coal to to power the mainland, the Western Media probably would not even make a squeak about it.

The current issue is played up and allowed to spark and possibly ignite, is because the western world are Racist

A yellow or brown person like you and me, overtaking them in terms of wealth and influence Globally is just screwing their heads over and over.

We all have preferences, but let’s not let that colour our understanding of facts.

Chew Shou Zi is a yellow Singaporean, and some shit bag just kept asking him to be deported to China 

I get your points and facts.

I will not go into history again.

It has been discussed till death.

I agree with Tsai in calling herself President of Taiwan.

Administratively, that’s how much authority she has.

She doesn’t have authority over PRC and Mongolia.

In fact, some of ROC territory is occupied by Russian and CCP gave them away.

• Praise 4

(edited)
On 4/4/2023 at 8:49 PM, inlinesix said:

I get your points and facts.

I will not go into history again.

It has been discussed till death.

I agree with Tsai in calling herself President of Taiwan.

Administratively, that’s how much authority she has.

She doesn’t have authority over PRC and Mongolia.

In fact, some of ROC territory is occupied by Russian and CCP gave them away.

I agree Tsai has the power to call herself whatever she wants in her own sphere of power, and influence.

And I also agree ROC was helpless to stop PRC from trading chinese sovereign land for interests, which it did do, exchanging northern borders for stable Russo relations, and 2 of ROC 11 dash lines + island of Tonkin to Vietnam because they liked each other(?)

If ROC had the teeth, PRC would be stopped

Perhaps, the west’s strategy should be to pull out from UN, and set up a new international world body, like League of Extraordinary Freedom Nations.

Get 150 members to retract from UN and sign up.

Give recognition for the position of China’s representative as Tsai’s government, 

Viola!

ROC is now independent/ and has sovereignty of the whole of China, including Outer Mongolia with 11 dashed lines in South China Sea, with full nationhood and recognition by G7 and their freedom countries 

Non-freedom governments are barred from participating in this new world order/organisation.

All lands and population must be accounted for so vast lands such as Crimea to Moscow and St Petersburg, Siberia to Vladivostok represented by Ukraine’s Government as Neo Russia because Putin must be punished for his crimes against heroic Ukranians

Ukraine and ROC now has regained their full sovereignty and more without shedding a drop of blood

Senkaku, Kurill and Famosa island will be given to Japan for supporting the endeavour because horse trading is needed, like what PRC did to gain benefits and friendship 

The only reason PRC has to invade Taiwan is because UN says Taiwan belongs to China, and PRC government is the only recognised China.

if there is no UN…… 🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️🍀🍀🍀

Edited by Sturtles
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Another solution to keep Chinese invaders away from Taiwan.

02B5B24D-54FC-4DA5-BBF6-0A3E4322C360.webp.69a6dec6316a00733d9d4806024392a9.webp

It was proven effective when Germany hung it in Shanghai Park.

Good luck to the Chinese who forgot history and lick western toes, whichever nationality u may be.

You are exactly how they imagined. Friendly, welcoming and ass kissing.

• Haha! 1

On 4/6/2023 at 10:38 AM, yishunite said:

Don't know how CNA got that title.  Nothing mentioned in the article

This is new (to me)

"The Taiwan question is at the core of China’s core interests"

"台湾问题是中国核心利益中的核心"

Double core

English Version

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/202304/t20230406_11054882.html

Chinese Version

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/ziliao_674904/zt_674979/dnzt_674981/qtzt/gytwwtdlc/zxxx/202304/t20230406_11054879.shtml

• Praise 1