Free booster...

Axela525

Last Time,my Wife's Petrol Station offered Free Ice Cream,only 300 pcs & while Stock Lasts,so many Motorists queue for it until it caused a huge Jam,later TP come,ask the People in the queue,not to block others...in 1 Word,Greedy...queue 15 mins,the cost of the Petrol,idling,costed more than the ice Cream...is it worth it.?

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

Turbocharged

One public holiday was at MBS around 10+am. Saw a long queue outside Swatch. Asked the last person (1 auntie, not chio) queueing for what. She said "don't know". 

Maybe singapore lang likes to queue. FOMO. 😁

• Haha! 4

now serious question: what for put octane booster huh?

if you put octane booster in RON95, might as well fill with RON98 in the first place?

And that is only if your car have the ECU Fuel-air map that can optimize the engine performance with the higher octane.

33 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

now serious question: what for put octane booster huh?

if you put octane booster in RON95, might as well fill with RON98 in the first place?

And that is only if your car have the ECU Fuel-air map that can optimize the engine performance with the higher octane.

Yeah. The octane booster is kinda pointless here when we have RON 98 and Vpower widely available at the pump station.

It is more for places or countries that only have low octane petrol like Ron91 available at the pump. What I see is angmoh go on a road trip to the countryside and they buy this octane booster on standby.

You have to reset the ecu to utilize it.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

See the title and I thot about vaccine booster which I recently encounter. 😂

But I not into this kind of booster, I don't feel much difference

• Haha! 2

I recall some "clever" guy tried to use butane(fuel used for outdoor cooking) to boost octane level in the petrol stored in his car's gas tank. End up blowing up the grab car he was using when he stop for a cig break. LoL

He lied to everyone, police and news media saying that he was trying to kill himself.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-who-caused-explosion-at-bukit-batok-carpark-jailed-for-15-months

Dwight Soriano, 32, had wanted to end his life by inhaling gas as he was facing relationship and financial problems.

dt-car_explosion.jpg?VersionId=X5OxVc7w2

This car's compression ratio is only 10:1 NA. Boosting the octane level wont do anything significant. 

Edited by Watwheels

Side Line a bit,anybody know does Singapore sell this Octane Booster.?It can boost 3 Octane,not just 10 points(1 Octane),my Friend bought in Malaysia RM 16.00..S$5.10.

20220823_125744.jpg

20220823_125726.jpg

↡ Advertisement