Opting For Landline For Phone Calls

Didu

My parents got line. But not sure if it's digital. Probably is bah. They on m1 fibre. Main reason is actually over 30+ years, Most of the land line sockets up lorry. Or degraded quality. 

↡ Advertisement

23 hours ago, Vratenza said:

He probably also have a doomsday bunker dug underground and 1 yr supply of water and necessities? 

Don't need all that la. Just a small bunker with guns and ammo can already. Like Sarah Conner.

21 hours ago, Loki said:

Landline cut when my kids grew up and no longer found it fun and funny to entertain cold calling property agents. They used to have tons of free entertainment irritating cold callers

Last time I called 995... then they called back to complain to my parents. It was a painful day

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Last time I called 995... then they called back to complain to my parents. It was a painful day

Lust time my gal liked to call mata mata...then one day mata mata called back...my mil thot it was a scam call and scolded the mata mata...mata mata called back later and scolded my wife...luckily I was lazy to pick up those two calls...😂

• Haha! 4

5 hours ago, Silverkris said:

The only purpose of my landline / digital landline is to open the gate for guests / delivery to the lift lobby now.

Still need a landline to open the gate to the lift lobby? Nowadays even can open the gate using mobile phone at anywhere?! 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Still need a landline to open the gate to the lift lobby? Nowadays even can open the gate using mobile phone at anywhere?! 

Yes. But can only tag to one mobile number. Since I am not always at home, or anyone is always at home. We decided to tag the gate open number to our home line instead.